• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious THIS IS A WORLD CLASS ARTICLE FARKING THE SCUMS IN WHITE. SI BEH SONG. ALL MUST READ

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the jewel and its airconned mall keep more sinkies away from cycling paths along the coast. shiok! can ride in peace and solitude.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
the jewel and its airconned mall keep more sinkies away from cycling paths along the coast. shiok! can ride in peace and solitude.
I like air con. But that does not take me away from wonderful nature. I prefer to enjoy natural waterfalls and natural gardens than Jewel's waterfall or GBTB. hat is why I say that Jewel and GBTB are a waste of Singaporeans' money to reward crony contracts for providing expensive maintenance work. Jewel, GBTB and Sports Hub are liabilities to Singaporeans

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like air con. But that does not take me away from wonderful nature. I prefer to enjoy natural waterfalls and natural gardens than Jewel's waterfall or GBTB. hat is why I say that Jewel and GBTB are a waste of Singaporeans' money to reward crony contracts for providing expensive maintenance work. Jewel, GBTB and Sports Hub are liabilities to Singaporeans
i like having kopi and kaya toast at a roadside kopitiam where i can smell nature, especially when it’s raining and water gushes by in the longkang. can smell and feel mixed steam and smoke in tropical air and humidity.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jump to
Sections of this pageAccessibility help
Press alt + / to open this menu
Facebook
Email or PhonePassword
Forgotten account?

See more of Kf Seetoh on Facebook
or
Create New Account
11009202_10153414477862052_4997179695632726635_n.jpg

Forgotten account?
or
Create New Account
Not Now

English (UK) · 中文(简体) · Bahasa Indonesia · Español · Português (Brasil)
Privacy · Terms · Advertising · AdChoices · Cookies · More Facebook © 2019

Kf Seetoh is in Singapore.
18 October at 22:30

Wow..50 million visitors in first 6mths wor. Include ants bo ?Hahahaha. That's abt 280k ppl a day leh!

Image may contain: 1 person, standing
318318111 comments123 shares
Comments
View 37 more comments
  • Julian Tan
    Julian Tan
    Really?

• Mary Silva Sundarason
    Mary Silva Sundarason How many staff going to work everyday?

• Kf Seetoh
    Kf Seetoh
    even if it includes the mebbe 10k staff making 6 trips in and out of the entrance counter a day....thats only 60k..where's the other daiy 220k? :O
    • · 1d
    • Rajesh Ram Singh
      Rajesh Ram Singh Or you can put it another way... Singapore population is 6 million? so the whole of Singapore visited Jewel about 9 times in 6 months? LOLL
    • Kf Seetoh
      Kf Seetoh
      even if each of those 17 mln yearly visitor (stb numbers) visited twice, with singaporeans, you still won;t get 50mln. (but its only 6 mths deh!)
  • Vic Commando
    Vic Commando Bullshit
hsts-pixel.gif

Facebook © 2019
Shared with: Public

hsts-pixel.gif

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jump to
Sections of this pageAccessibility help
Press alt + / to open this menu
Facebook
Email or PhonePassword
Forgotten account?

or
Create New Account
11009202_10153414477862052_4997179695632726635_n.jpg

Forgotten account?
or
Create New Account
Not Now

English (UK) · 中文(简体) · Bahasa Indonesia · Español · Português (Brasil)
Privacy · Terms · Advertising · AdChoices · Cookies · More Facebook © 2019

Kf Seetoh is in Singapore.
18 October at 22:30

Wow..50 million visitors in first 6mths wor. Include ants bo ?Hahahaha. That's abt 280k ppl a day leh!

Image may contain: 1 person, standing
318318111 comments123 shares
Comments
View 37 more comments
  • Julian Tan
    Julian Tan
    Really?

• Mary Silva Sundarason
    Mary Silva Sundarason How many staff going to work everyday?

• Kf Seetoh
    Kf Seetoh
    even if it includes the mebbe 10k staff making 6 trips in and out of the entrance counter a day....thats only 60k..where's the other daiy 220k? :O
    • · 1d
    • Rajesh Ram Singh
      Rajesh Ram Singh Or you can put it another way... Singapore population is 6 million? so the whole of Singapore visited Jewel about 9 times in 6 months? LOLL
    • Kf Seetoh
      Kf Seetoh
      even if each of those 17 mln yearly visitor (stb numbers) visited twice, with singaporeans, you still won;t get 50mln. (but its only 6 mths deh!)
  • Vic Commando
    Vic Commando Bullshit
hsts-pixel.gif

Facebook © 2019
Shared with: Public

hsts-pixel.gif
Who believes pap nowadays?