• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is a true GILF.

jw5

Loyal
from kiwireport.com:

Famous & Fabulous Grandmas Of Hollywood

Rita Wilson

When Rita Wilson married Tom Hanks in 1988, she gained 2 step-children and had 2 more children of their own. Today, Rita is a grandmother to 2 and a step-grandmother to 1 from Tom’s son, Colin Hanks, from a previous marriage. Tom and Rita’s marriage is famous in Hollywood for being one of the longest and most happy celebrity unions (knock on wood). They’ve had their share of ups and downs, which includes their son Chet entering rehab to beat alcoholism, but they always seem to come out stronger in the end.

rita-wilson

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Throw u another bone.

Raquel Welch Turns 80: 8 Things You May Not Know About The Hollywood Legend
Peter Muggeridge | September 5th, 2020
Raquel Welch
As Raquel Welch celebrates her 80th birthday, here are 8 things you may not know about one of Hollywood's most famous actresses. Photo: Sunset Boulevard/Corbis via Getty Images

One of the most memorable pin-up girls of all time, Raquel Welch filled the void left by Marilyn Monroe and became Hollywood’s top sex symbol for much of the 1960s and ’70s. As an actress and pop-culture icon she starred in 50 movies, winning a Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy for her role in the 1973 film The Three Musketeers, as well as receiving a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. And as she celebrates her 80th birthday, Welch not only still looks fabulous but has managed to avoid the disastrous fate that befalls many Hollywood bombshells by re-inventing herself as a business mogul, creating a popular line of signature wigs.

1. A Rocky Start
Raquel Welch was born Jo Raquel Tejada on Sept. 5, 1940. Growing up in Chicago, her classmates could not pronounce her name, so they called her “Rocky.” After marrying her high-school sweetheart James Welch in 1959, she decided to keep his name after their 1964 divorce in order to downplay her Latin heritage. For reasons unknown, 20th Century Fox execs pressured her to change her name to Debbie. Thankfully, she stuck to Raquel.

2. The Road to Stardom
Before hitting the big time, Welch worked as a cocktail waitress and weather forecaster before eventually landing a one-woman musical act in Las Vegas. Leading up to her big-screen breakthrough in the 1966 sci-fi film The Fantastic Voyage, she played a number of small roles in popular television shows like Bewitched, McHale’s Navy and The Virginian.

3. Prehistoric Pin-up Girl
Raquel Welch
Raquel Welch on the set of the film ‘One Million Years B.C.’ Photo: Sunset Boulevard/Corbis via Getty Images
Raquel Welch became a household name after starring as Loana in the 1966 ultra-campy prehistoric fantasy film, One Million Years B.C. It clearly wasn’t her acting that won her acclaim — besides grunting, she has only three spoken lines in the entire movie. It was the publicity stills of her wearing a fur bikini that vaulted her to stardom and landed her on the walls of college dorms and teenagers’ bedrooms around the world. While she always referred to the film as that “silly dinosaur movie,” she appreciated the fact that it propelled her to stardom.

4. Struggles as a Sex Symbol
After taking the world by storm by wearing “mankind’s first bikini,” Welch struggled to accept her role as a sex symbol and the stereotypes that went with it. While she starred in 50 movies, most were forgettable B-movies — vehicles that played up her sex appeal. Looking back at her career, she recalled: “Everyone thought I should go around in a bikini even if it happened to be snowing outside,” adding, “I could have walked around by myself, and nobody would have known me — unless I was wearing a bikini.” Eventually, she came to terms with the role, saying, “Americans have always had sex symbols. It’s a time-honoured tradition, and I’m flattered to have been one. But it’s hard to have a long, fruitful career once you’ve been stereotyped that way. That’s why I’m proud to say I’ve endured.”

5. The Beauty Myth
During her heyday, there were persistent urban legends making the rounds about the lengths Welch undertook to achieve her near-perfect looks and figure, including one that suggested she had a rib surgically removed. Welch has long denied this, telling Rolling Stone in 1974: “I’ve never had any such surgery. It’s so irritating when they say I have.”

6. She’s Done with Men
In between dating leading Hollywood men like Steve McQueen and Warren Beatty, Welch was married and divorced four times. She explained to Piers Morgan in 2015 why she won’t go to the altar a fifth time: “Because I’m too set in my ways. I don’t have to have a man.”

7. Aging Well
During her career, she developed the reputation as a notorious diva, most famously for her spats with co-stars Mae West and Farrah Fawcett on the set of the 1970 film Myra Breckinridge. However, Welch claims she has mellowed with age, telling AARP: “I’ve made a concerted effort to think about what I have to do for other people, what I owe, what my part is in whatever relationship or situation I find myself in. It’s getting older, I guess, that makes you think that way.”

8. Building a Wig Empire
After her movie career ended, Welch released a series of popular workout and yoga videos and become the face of MAC Cosmetics. She parlayed both into a very successful business of selling signature wigs, called Hair U Wear. “I like what I do,” she said of her shift from bombshell to entrepreneur. “I actually enjoy being me and I make a very good living at it and I’m happy.” And she offers up this advice on caring for a wig: “I hang mine up overnight, upside down. Clip it to a coat-hanger. By the morning, it is perfectly fluffed.”

RELATED

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Throw u another bone.

Raquel Welch Turns 80: 8 Things You May Not Know About The Hollywood Legend
Peter Muggeridge | September 5th, 2020
Raquel Welch
As Raquel Welch celebrates her 80th birthday, here are 8 things you may not know about one of Hollywood's most famous actresses. Photo: Sunset Boulevard/Corbis via Getty Images

One of the most memorable pin-up girls of all time, Raquel Welch filled the void left by Marilyn Monroe and became Hollywood’s top sex symbol for much of the 1960s and ’70s. As an actress and pop-culture icon she starred in 50 movies, winning a Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy for her role in the 1973 film The Three Musketeers, as well as receiving a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. And as she celebrates her 80th birthday, Welch not only still looks fabulous but has managed to avoid the disastrous fate that befalls many Hollywood bombshells by re-inventing herself as a business mogul, creating a popular line of signature wigs.

1. A Rocky Start
Raquel Welch was born Jo Raquel Tejada on Sept. 5, 1940. Growing up in Chicago, her classmates could not pronounce her name, so they called her “Rocky.” After marrying her high-school sweetheart James Welch in 1959, she decided to keep his name after their 1964 divorce in order to downplay her Latin heritage. For reasons unknown, 20th Century Fox execs pressured her to change her name to Debbie. Thankfully, she stuck to Raquel.

2. The Road to Stardom
Before hitting the big time, Welch worked as a cocktail waitress and weather forecaster before eventually landing a one-woman musical act in Las Vegas. Leading up to her big-screen breakthrough in the 1966 sci-fi film The Fantastic Voyage, she played a number of small roles in popular television shows like Bewitched, McHale’s Navy and The Virginian.

3. Prehistoric Pin-up Girl
Raquel Welch
Raquel Welch on the set of the film ‘One Million Years B.C.’ Photo: Sunset Boulevard/Corbis via Getty Images
Raquel Welch became a household name after starring as Loana in the 1966 ultra-campy prehistoric fantasy film, One Million Years B.C. It clearly wasn’t her acting that won her acclaim — besides grunting, she has only three spoken lines in the entire movie. It was the publicity stills of her wearing a fur bikini that vaulted her to stardom and landed her on the walls of college dorms and teenagers’ bedrooms around the world. While she always referred to the film as that “silly dinosaur movie,” she appreciated the fact that it propelled her to stardom.

4. Struggles as a Sex Symbol
After taking the world by storm by wearing “mankind’s first bikini,” Welch struggled to accept her role as a sex symbol and the stereotypes that went with it. While she starred in 50 movies, most were forgettable B-movies — vehicles that played up her sex appeal. Looking back at her career, she recalled: “Everyone thought I should go around in a bikini even if it happened to be snowing outside,” adding, “I could have walked around by myself, and nobody would have known me — unless I was wearing a bikini.” Eventually, she came to terms with the role, saying, “Americans have always had sex symbols. It’s a time-honoured tradition, and I’m flattered to have been one. But it’s hard to have a long, fruitful career once you’ve been stereotyped that way. That’s why I’m proud to say I’ve endured.”

5. The Beauty Myth
During her heyday, there were persistent urban legends making the rounds about the lengths Welch undertook to achieve her near-perfect looks and figure, including one that suggested she had a rib surgically removed. Welch has long denied this, telling Rolling Stone in 1974: “I’ve never had any such surgery. It’s so irritating when they say I have.”

6. She’s Done with Men
In between dating leading Hollywood men like Steve McQueen and Warren Beatty, Welch was married and divorced four times. She explained to Piers Morgan in 2015 why she won’t go to the altar a fifth time: “Because I’m too set in my ways. I don’t have to have a man.”

7. Aging Well
During her career, she developed the reputation as a notorious diva, most famously for her spats with co-stars Mae West and Farrah Fawcett on the set of the 1970 film Myra Breckinridge. However, Welch claims she has mellowed with age, telling AARP: “I’ve made a concerted effort to think about what I have to do for other people, what I owe, what my part is in whatever relationship or situation I find myself in. It’s getting older, I guess, that makes you think that way.”

8. Building a Wig Empire
After her movie career ended, Welch released a series of popular workout and yoga videos and become the face of MAC Cosmetics. She parlayed both into a very successful business of selling signature wigs, called Hair U Wear. “I like what I do,” she said of her shift from bombshell to entrepreneur. “I actually enjoy being me and I make a very good living at it and I’m happy.” And she offers up this advice on caring for a wig: “I hang mine up overnight, upside down. Clip it to a coat-hanger. By the morning, it is perfectly fluffed.”

RELATED
https://images.app.goo.gl/GkvcJh59xqNvjdWD6

jw5

Loyal
from kiwireport.com:

Blythe Danner
Blythe Danner may be known as a star-studded actress and mother to Hollywood Hall of Famer, Gwenyth Paltrow, but back at home she’s known as “Lalo” to her grandchildren. Blythe refused to be called to “grandmother” or another derivative of her name by her grandkids, so she invented a new label for herself. Lalo is the respective grandma of Moses and Apple, Gwenyth’s two children with Coldplay musician, Chris Martin. It’s astonishing how Blythe has managed to keep up in the look department with her daughter until now; she’s one hot mama!

0b15e4be0c7fae41138d63d201e9209a-35887

jw5

Loyal
from kiwireport.com:

Jane Fonda
In a nutshell, Jane Fonda pretty much redefines what it means to be a grandmother in the 21st century. She has 2 grandchildren, Viva and Malcolm, and takes any given opportunity to spend as much time with them as possible. She loves her role as a grandmother, stating “When my daughter first became pregnant, my friends in Atlanta asked what I wanted my grandchild to call me. I said ‘ “Grandma” of course,’ and they were shocked. Their kids called them Dolly, Nanny, anything else. But I like `Grandma.’ I like being a grandparent.”

0b35f5c27330fa17afbe609cf4390c6b

jw5

Loyal
from kiwireport.com:

Naomi Judd
Prepare to be stunned: Naomi Judd is a 70-year-old grandmother! Naomi and her daughter Wynona are known as Grammy-winning recording artists who toured the world and became the greatest Country mother-daughter duo in the genre. After their days in the music industry were over, Wynona gave birth to 2 children, making Naomi a grandmother 2 times over. Elijah and Grace are the light of these two talented ladies’ lives, which is exactly how it should be!

Naomi-Judd-celebs-with-Hep-C-RM-722x406

jw5

Loyal
from kiwireport.com:

Reba McEntire

It’s a little-known piece of knowledge that Reba McEntire’s step-son (from a previous marriage) is married to the one and only, first American Idol winner, Kelly Clarkson. Reba is technically the step-grandmother to baby River Rose but as the country icon says – “We don’t use the word step.” Reba is a grandmother to 5 more children, which are the offspring of her 3 biological children from the same previous marriage. Kelly Clarkson says Reba is an “the coolest mother-in-law” and idolized her as a child wishing big dreams on a star.

reba

jw5

Loyal
from kiwireport.com:

Goldie Hawn

Goldie Hawn’s vivacious attitude and humorous personality sometimes lead us to forget that she’s a grandmother of 5. Her daughter, Kate Hudson, has two sons named and her son Ryder and Bingham and Oliver has two girls and one baby boy. Goldie has some major street cred when it comes to physical comedy and has a knack for non-stop entertainment. We can imagine that while she’s still just as fabulous as ever, she’s also still just as funny and laid-back as she’s always been. We love our grandma, don’t get us wrong, but having Goldie around would certainly be a hoot.

landscape-1433183526-elle-goldie

jw5

Loyal
from kiwireport.com:

Chaka Khan

Chaka Khan may be the funkiest grandmother in Hollywood but that doesn’t mean you should doubt her as a responsible guardian. Chaka takes her role as grandma so seriously that in 2011, she filed for full custody of her granddaughter Daija Jade when she was 10 years old. Daija’s parents were unable to care for her the way she deserved to be, so Chaka was granted permanent custody of her grandbaby and the two ladies have lived happily ever after ever since. 2011 was a triumphant year for the legendary singer. She brought home her favorite family member, toured with Prince, and was honored with her own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

chaka-khan