• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is a true GILF.

jw5

Loyal
from kiwireport.com:

Famous & Fabulous Grandmas Of Hollywood

Sophia Loren
Sophia Loren is still the breath-taking Italian actress that took over Hollywood with her exotic charm and endearing personality. Now in her late 80’s, Sophia has 4 grandchildren in total – two grandsons from both of her sons. Sophia has remained single since her husband’s passing in 2007 and has no plans to re-enter the dating world anytime soon. When she’s questioned about her love life, she simply responds with “Now I’m falling in love with my grandchildren and I’m very happy about it.” You go, Sophia!

tdy_al_sophia_160318.today-inline-vid-featured-desktop

jw5

Loyal
from kiwireport.com:

Priscilla Presley

Lisa Marie Presley has blessed her mother Priscilla with 4 grandchildren. The 2 eldest grandkids are in the 20’s and the younger ones are twin girls. Grandmama Presley is known to spend a lot of time with children but the amount of attention her grandson gets for looking like his late grandfather, Elvis, is justifiable and simply remarkable. The oldest Presley grandchild, Riley, is pursuing a career in music and acting. Priscilla hasn’t remarried since her divorce to the King in 1973 but we have a feeling she likes being on her own.

Priscilla-Presley-wedding-chapel

jw5

Loyal
from kiwireport.com:

Sharon Osbourne

We could’ve been a rock legacy if we were born with Osbourne grandparents! Sharon Osbourne is the protective grandmama of 2, both kids from Jack’s marriage to Lisa Stelly. Since the Sharon and Ozzy called it quits in 2016 and the “Godfather of Heavy Metal” disappeared after news of his extra-marital affair went public, the Osbourne family has gone through hard times. However, Sharon is a woman who believes in the sanctity of family and has been spending quality time with her grandkids and Jack during this tumultuous time.

sharon-osborne

jw5

Loyal
from kiwireport.com:

Suzanne Somers

For Suzanne Somers, the art of cooking and healthy living plays a key factor in her role as grandmother to 6. Of her teachings, Suzanne says “Now that I have perspective and can look back on my actions as a parent, I have corrected the mistakes in my relationships with my grandkids. I do feel that as a young single mother, I did the best job I could possibly do under very tough circumstances, so guilt is nonexistent.” She’s chosen to embrace the talents her grandchildren bring to the table and wants to help her oldest granddaughter open a bakery later in life and pursue her passion.

suzannesomers-featured

jw5

Loyal
from kiwireport.com:

Kris Jenner

Kris Jenner may get a bad rep as a controversial stage mom but as a grandmother, she pretty much rules. Kris has a total of 6 children; Saint and North are the children of Kim and Kanye West. Reign, Penelope, and Mason are Kourtney and Scott’s kid. The newest member of the Kardashian Klan is Dream, the daughter of Rob and Blac Chyna. Kris has a full plate with these 6 grandbabies to help raise but we have a feeling she’ll figure out exactly what to do with them in the entertainment industry. After all, she has done it before.

Kris-Jenner-black-and-off-white-dress

jw5

Loyal
from kiwireport.com:

Goldie Hawn

Goldie Hawn’s vivacious attitude and humorous personality sometimes lead us to forget that she’s a grandmother of 5. Her daughter, Kate Hudson, has two sons named and her son Ryder and Bingham and Oliver has two girls and one baby boy. Goldie has some major street cred when it comes to physical comedy and has a knack for non-stop entertainment. We can imagine that while she’s still just as fabulous as ever, she’s also still just as funny and laid-back as she’s always been. We love our grandma, don’t get us wrong, but having Goldie around would certainly be a hoot.

landscape-1433183526-elle-goldie

Goldie Hawn's daughter is chiobu actress Kate Hudson. :geek:

1618589289850.png

jw5

Loyal
from kiwireport.com:

Goldie Hawn

Goldie Hawn’s vivacious attitude and humorous personality sometimes lead us to forget that she’s a grandmother of 5. Her daughter, Kate Hudson, has two sons named and her son Ryder and Bingham and Oliver has two girls and one baby boy. Goldie has some major street cred when it comes to physical comedy and has a knack for non-stop entertainment. We can imagine that while she’s still just as fabulous as ever, she’s also still just as funny and laid-back as she’s always been. We love our grandma, don’t get us wrong, but having Goldie around would certainly be a hoot.

landscape-1433183526-elle-goldie

Kate Hudson is a hottie. :geek:

1618667311121.png

jw5

Loyal
from kiwireport.com:

Marie Osmond

We can’t help but notice how fabulous and fantastic this grandmother looks! Marie Osmond isn’t a stranger to professional setbacks and personal struggles, but with the help of her budding family she’s regained a sense of joy that can only be simulated by experiencing a childhood; “Out of all the awards and accolades that I have been blessed with throughout my life, nothing comes close in comparison with the blessings I receive from being a mother to my eight children and grandma of three.”

587684fe1700002e00fde0e6

jw5

Loyal
from kiwireport.com:

Tina Knowles

Tina Knowles is the mother of Beyonce and Solange. In 2012, Beyonce and Jay-Z welcomed Blue Ivy into the world and Tina described her new status as famous and fabulous grandmother “the second best job I’ve ever had.” Tina isn’t just a pop-star mama, though. She’s also known for her top fashion brands House of Dereon and Tina by Miss Tina, which will give Blue Ivy a whole lot of fun in style department when she comes of age. We can’t help but wonder whether or not Blue will enter the world fashion with grandma or music with mom?

tina-knowles

jw5

Loyal
from kiwireport.com:

Sally Field

Sally Field has 3 grandchildren and couldn’t be more proud them. This famous grandmother has kept her family in tact after experiencing the pain of divorce for most of her life, but insists unity is a core value of hers. She’s a supportive mother, especially to her openly-gay son Sam. At 69, the successful film star treasures her career, her 3 sons, and her three grandkids – Sophie, Noah, and Isabel.

rs_1024x900-140820150420-1024-sally-field-emmy.ls.82014

jw5

Loyal
from kiwireport.com:

Tina Turner

Tina Turner must be one fun grandmother to have! She keeps her personal life on the down low (thanks to some very valuable lessons learned), but we’re sure she shakes it and wiggles well alongside her 2 children behind closed doors. However, traveling to see them must be hard to do, since the singer renounced her American citizenship in 2013 and traded it in for a Swiss passport. She now lives in Zurich and owns two other homes – one in Los Angeles and the other on the French Riviera.

502390-tina-turner-617-409

jw5

Loyal
from kiwireport.com:

Martha Stewart

It would be an absolute crime if Martha Stewart didn’t have grandchildren to teach all of her culinary and homemaking skills to. Martha has a grandson and a prodigy granddaughter, who began speaking several languages at the young age of 3. She likes to brag about her granddaughter’s intellect; “The little girl is a genius, speaking Spanish and English, [and] she’s going into Mandarin now.” Honestly, we want Martha to be our grandmother just so we can first dibs at those cookies and pies she’s always baking. Plus, she probably makes a mean chocolate milk.

GTY_martha_stewart_sk_140306_16x9_608