• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Indian clown BS again

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
there was a time when countries like Australia and US banned entry to chinese women ...the purpose behind that law was to stop chinese breeding in a rapid manner ...never know if malay women were ever banned in any country anytime
I think my manifesto will go down into history books.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Makcik must ensure Temasek n GIC don't exceed their investment spendings.. Otherwise who will pay for her sentry guard post outside her house?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't talk cock to yourself lah.....If I'm an idiot then you are a super idiot, using different nicknames to support your own postings.
I strongly suggest this dish to eradicate your stupidity.

View attachment 91702
50 %, of Muslims are inbreds.
Screenshot_20200719_082418_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please don't talk cock to yourself lah.....If I'm an idiot then you are a super idiot, using different nicknames to support your own postings.
I strongly suggest this dish to eradicate your stupidity.

View attachment 91702

Eating too much of the above already proven ur an idiot! Fyi we can take pork during emergency time. Period!