• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Indian clown BS again

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
who say malay cannot eat babi
muslim cannot eat babi
malay non muslim can eat anything
this is where you need to read our constitution ....a non Muslim malay is not considered a Malay for legal purpose ...otherwise every Filipina can claim malay privilages here ...Filipina are ethnically Malays

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is where you need to read our constitution ....a non Muslim malay is not considered a Malay for legal purpose ...otherwise every Filipina can claim malay privilages here ...Filipina are ethnically Malays
Both races breed like rabbits.
At least I commend m&ds for pronouncing "fact" and "coke" correctly.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both races breed like rabbits.
At least I commend m&ds for pronouncing "fact" and "coke" correctly.
really mah? you mean malaysia and phillipines had over taken china?..Gosh ,you mean soon malay women will be banned entry to whites countries like chinese in the past ?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
really mah? you mean malaysia and phillipines had over taken china?..Gosh ,you mean soon malay women will be banned entry like chinese in the past ?

Sm people just like to talk cock. China alone 1.5 Billion. Have not add in those cheena outside Chicom. Now whos breeding like guinea pigs?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sm people just like to talk cock. China alone 1.5 Billion. Have not add in those cheena outside Chicom. Now whos breeding like guinea pigs?
there was a time when countries like Australia and US banned entry to chinese women ...the purpose behind that law was to stop chinese breeding in a rapid manner ...never know if malay women were ever banned in any country anytime

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Online Citizen

President Halimah Yacob says it is important for her to be periodically briefed by GIC and Temasek on their investment outlook as “both GIC and Temasek invest our reserves”
S.Ling
by S.Ling

25 September 2020

2 min read

Screenshot from The Straits Times' video' video

Screenshot from The Straits Times' video

In a Facebook post on Thursday (24 September), President Halimah Yacob revealed that she has received updates regularly from both GIC and Temasek on their investments, at least twice a year.
“Both GIC and Temasek invest our reserves, so it is important that I am periodically briefed on their global economic outlook, investment strategies and performance,” said President Halimah, adding that especially for this year’s virtual briefings with the impact of the on-going pandemic on their investments.
Noting COVID-19 has “fundamentally changed the world”, the President said that many investors have taken a hit from including Singapore’s investment entities.
However, she was glad that GIC and Temasek have taken steps to cushion themselves from the COVID-19 impact.
“But I am glad to learn that both GIC and Temasek have taken steps to cushion the impact. More importantly, as everyone adjusts to a new post-COVID-19 world and a reshuffling of the demand and supply chains, it is important that GIC and Temasek continue to position themselves for future opportunities,” she wrote.

She also highlighted that the annual briefings are useful for her to “engage GIC and Temasek on their market outlook”, which is a main factor in their projection of expected long-term returns.
“As provided for under our reserves management framework, these projections are used in the computation of the Net Investment Returns Contribution (NIRC) in our Budgets every year,” she explained.
“So it is imperative that in thinking about the estimates of the long-term expected returns, careful attention is paid to how structural and secular trends could affect the reserves and NIRC,” she added.
Previously on 11 March, President addressed that many Singaporean companies, particularly related to the tourism industry as well as other sectors, are impacted due to disrupted supply chains, rapidly falling demand and tightening of cash flows. She stated the government will consider utilising the Past Reserves if necessary to help deal with the economic impact caused by COVID-19.
twice a year!! wtf? twice a month should be the frequency. Really have to hand it to the people in charge to put this dull-eyed goldfish in the president position.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot the real Indian.

tenor.gif
the botak is married to a half japanese and their children elect mandarin ,so he is not a real Indian...the machik is certainly not since she neither dress Indian nor look like one ..so she too not a real Indian.

perhaps ,the half shot in the screen guy right to the left ,not certain but since you asked ,my vote goes for him

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there was a time when countries like Australia and US banned entry to chinese women ...the purpose behind that law was to stop chinese breeding in a rapid manner ...never know if malay women were ever banned in any country anytime

Tell tat to the idiot blackmondy. He will never agree with u. He cant take the hit when i told him Cheena also practised incest. 1.5 billion in china. Mana ada report in chicom. I said tere are 1.5 billion cheena in china alone. But he dont understand wat i mean. Hahaha...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell tat to the idiot blackmondy. He will never agree with u. He cant take the hit when i told him Cheena also practised incest. 1.5 billion in china. Mana ada report in chicom. I said tere are 1.5 billion cheena in china alone. But he dont understand wat i mean. Hahaha...
Please don't talk cock to yourself lah.....If I'm an idiot then you are a super idiot, using different nicknames to support your own postings.
I strongly suggest this dish to eradicate your stupidity and cure your schizophrenia.

2f1246125ca295b2d5681643825_original_.jpg

Last edited: