• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this forum sucks

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what I liked about this new forum. It is giving you Tyler Durden aka Kassamsaleh aka sgsluts the red card every time you write rubbish.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah this forum sucks... And I'm talking about the content not the format...

Sam you got any more bright ideas?

BabaEro11

ALL because ot Boob Sim Kheng Hwee aka LeeTahSar aka siaoliao2 aka Pinkyclown aka 3stooges4 aka 4stooges1.

He started the name calling ...

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I found the old forum much better after the homo pervert stopped posting nonsense...

Until the "WP/anti-SDP" clones showed up...

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm i'm very used to the 2 window interface. can get to select interesting topics as you browse. here it's like u gotta go back everytime to the main.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm i'm very used to the 2 window interface. can get to select interesting topics as you browse. here it's like u gotta go back everytime to the main.

I agree. Sam only cares about his own convenience.

He forgot that the forum is actually made up of all the bros here.

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
fishbuff
10 years ago, the old coffeeshop forum was a bustling place where people went there to post their field reports and tell one another things that happened in their lives. People entertained one another and asked and received advice.
The forum then degenerated into a name calling, self praising and deluding political battleground.
Perhaps we can make this forum back to what it was 10 years ago.

Agree agree totally agree.
But hor, this format also not so good leh. For low education like me, this type of arrangement so hard to read and post leh. The old one still better, more..er.....user-friendly. Correct spelling bo?

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I found the old forum much better after the homo pervert stopped posting nonsense...

Until the "WP/anti-SDP" clones showed up...

No lah, the nonsen start from those SDP clown lah. WP pipper only discuss the issue & talk frankly mah. But SDP pipper start the clone and condemn pipper such as Goh Meng Seng, Jacy & Lockerboy, make personal attack on them & some more post picture of Goh Meng Seng van. They start this then wat to do? Do the same back lor!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, the nonsen start from those SDP clown lah. WP pipper only discuss the issue & talk frankly mah. But SDP pipper start the clone and condemn pipper such as Goh Meng Seng, Jacy & Lockerboy, make personal attack on them & some more post picture of Goh Meng Seng van. They start this then wat to do? Do the same back lor!

don't forget: they are very good shapeshifters. one nic can appear in multi nasty dickheads.

different pots but same hopeless ingredients. it sucks!:mad:

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALL because ot Boob Sim Kheng Hwee aka LeeTahSar aka siaoliao2 aka Pinkyclown aka 3stooges4 aka 4stooges1.

He started the name calling ...

Actualee hor, Ah Boob Sim many post is nonsensical but not offensive what. He last time post stupid things like red underwear, or snails or wheatgrass but okay what. Just no read lor.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal

What I don't like about them is, those SDP fuckers will label u as PAP dogs, PAP internet brigades etc once u touch on their GOD Cheebye. Did other oppo ppl whack anyone as PAP dogs if u whack them?

For example, I see SDP people whack LTK all the time, saying he is a fake. Did u see WP fellas cum back to whack people, saying they are PAP moles?

Fuck SDP people! Ban people some more!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friendly Coffee Shop Talk. We talk NICELY to each other here please. :smile: No nasty and abusive posts. Political party supporters/detractors KEEP OUT!

look at sam's golden advice to all those nasty losers. do u think they will ever heed or bother about it?