• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this forum sucks

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
hate the format.
hate the interface.
hate the "disciplined" manner of people posting..

gimme back my old SBF!

oscar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trying to get used to it.
Mebbe if more of us do that, and start posting, the flavour will come back.

oscar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oredi went there, 3 messages...like I said, if oscar tried to set up a forum, take forever to take off.

oscar

Alfrescian
Loyal
went there again, some messages transplanted...good start...will go there more often and see where to vent.

tang

Alfrescian
Loyal
went there again, some messages transplanted...good start...will go there more often and see where to vent.

Maybe what we can do is to lend a hand by 'transplanting' contents. A good start, better than nothing.

jw5

Loyal
fishbuff
10 years ago, the old coffeeshop forum was a bustling place where people went there to post their field reports and tell one another things that happened in their lives. People entertained one another and asked and received advice.
The forum then degenerated into a name calling, self praising and deluding political battleground.
Perhaps we can make this forum back to what it was 10 years ago.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
heheh...

having no baggages behind, having lil' hopes for what ever that's coming ahead...

come what may =)

otak69

Alternative Delphi Forum for ex-SBF contributors

Hi there,

Previous forummers of Sammyboy forum can visit this site (The Otak Stall) to learn or find out about what has happened since the migration of SBF to the new forum.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/otak69/messages/?msg=1.1

This is especially so for those who are concerned about their privacy.

otak69

(who has come out of SBF retirement in order to help maintain the continuity of the bros.)

tang

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAm is trying to prevent us lao jiao from gathering at a place of our choice.

Sam has removed all links to other forums, which some lao jiao setup for those who prevent the old setting.

sam : I thought you always advocate a freedom of choice and you used to say it's a fair game, no? Now you turned communist and trying to force your readers to come here at all cost? How can? You can't force us.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hate the format. hate the interface.
hate the "disciplined" manner of people posting..gimme back my old SBF!
Hmmm....good to hear some1 with outspoken views on forum itself. Fresh start maybe, but IMHO this hasn't exactly come on with a big bang. Still some good discussions/content (of non-sexual nature) out in sbf, which I find myself flipping back

Politics folder is almost a joke. And what's suicide folder doing here?
jw5 said:
...old coffeeshop forum ...post their field reports and tell one another things that happened in their lives. People entertained one another and asked and received advice. The forum then degenerated into a name calling, self praising and deluding political battleground.
I'm no alumni, but frankly it's hopeless to pine for the good old days gone by. Reflects forumers mix nowadays

Last edited:

RascalFlatts

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTFF!! Looking at the advertisements above, now I have questions to answer from my wife whenever I visit this forum! $%^#$^