• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Forum is going downhill...

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are not your usual self. In the past you would respond only with snake pics. What happened now? I am surprised to get a text reply from you. :biggrin:

I don't think Huat Chai is part of the anti LTB gang. He's part of another collection of attackers that existed in the old sammyboy forum to stalk GMS.

Huat Chai

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not your usual self. In the past you would respond only with snake pics. What happened now? I am surprised to get a text reply from you. :biggrin:

It's piece of cake to me as i get it done under 10 mins. If Huat Chai is able to post freely it's because you are a lesser nuisance now without your spamming unlike the past. In any case i will just leave it to Leongsam to deal with it. :biggrin:

Y u waste 10 mins everyday, what have u achieve? you mean this pic?
2dbm2b7.jpg

Ok now you can go cry and pm sam to delete this post:biggrin::biggrin:

Huat Chai

Alfrescian
Loyal
The OA can ass 30 assholes under 10 mins so make sure you have at least a hundred to feed my trigger happy fingers when i am bored. :biggrin:

haha EjaY why you want to tell ppl you are stupid to waste your life here? spend 10 mins a day, pls continue and i will make sure every year u waste 3 weeks of ur life just to give infractions. I knew you were a moron, but nvr expect to that extend:biggrin: its BETTER SPEND MORE time writing ur geyalng FR:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes pls remember this snake, the most stupid guy in SBF history
Your cover is blown RonRon, thanks to your own stupidity. :biggrin: Now forummers know from whom all the shit came from. Because anti PAP forummers here don't like you other than for some of your silly actions, they won't believe your crap. You can keep trying though.

:biggrin:

Huat Chai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your cover is blown RonRon, thanks to your own stupidity. :biggrin: Now forummers know from whom all the shit came from. Because anti PAP forummers here don't like you other than for some of your silly actions, they won't believe your crap. You can keep trying though.

:biggrin:

Hahaahaa you r really pathetic, me Ronron? As you like:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what Singaporeans do best. They find happiness in making everyone miserable, including themselves. Good thing I'm not a Singaporean.