• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Forum is going downhill...

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't bother about that either as this site isn't run on a commercial basis.

Oh really?

Why are you advertising for strongvpn and iagency.net?

Admit it: You need a certain traffic flow to keep your ads profitable. In some sense, you have to KOWTOW to us, because without us, no $$$$ for you!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Oh really?

Why are you advertising for strongvpn and iagency.net?

Admit it: You need a certain traffic flow to keep your ads profitable. In some sense, you have to KOWTOW to us, because without us, no $$$$ for you!

Strongvpn is there for the benefit of those who wish to cover their tracks. It's an affiliate program and covers less than 5% of the forum overheads.

iAgency covers about 10%.

If I depended on advertising here, I would have closed the place 2 years ago.:rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strongvpn is there for the benefit of those who wish to cover their tracks. It's an affiliate program and covers less than 5% of the forum overheads.

iAgency covers about 10%.

If I depended on advertising here, I would have closed the place 2 years ago.:rolleyes:

Not counting old Delphi, you only started here about 2 years ago.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Not counting old Delphi, you only started here about 2 years ago.

It started in July 08. That's 2 years and 2 months ago.

It has never made any money just as Delphi never made me any money from 1999 to 2008. The revenue from banner ads at Delphi all went to Walt Howe and his gang while I paid the monthly subscription as forum host.

This place always has been and always will be a community service from me to the downtrodden masses of sinkiepoor who have been castrated and gagged by their own govt.

There are days when I wonder why on earth I carry on with this site given that most of the members are absolute morons but I guess someone has to take care of the mentally challenged so it might as well be me. Hopefully I get credited with some good karma for my on-line social work.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It has never made any money just as Delphi never made me any money from 1999 to 2008. The revenue from banner ads at Delphi all went to Walt Howe and his gang while I paid the monthly subscription as forum host.

This place always has been and always will be a community service from me to the downtrodden masses of sinkiepoor who have been castrated and gagged by their own govt.

There are days when I wonder why on earth I carry on with this site given that most of the members are absolute morons but I guess someone has to take care of the mentally challenged so it might as well be me. Hopefully I get credited with some good karma for my on-line social work.

I don't know whether to thank you for taking me so seriously or to worry. What I said was just a half-awoke morning greeting comment. I've already got Queen Seok Duk, Jah Rastafar and Sifu on my back.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know whether to thank you for taking me so seriously or to worry. What I said was just a half-awoke morning greeting comment. I've already got Queen Seok Duk, Jah Rastafar and Sifu on my back.
You let them doggy you izzit? so they can see your back? lol :p

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
You let them doggy you izzit? so they can see your back? lol :p

ooi dun any say ok. :mad:

people that tulan that tuakang ex-poodle ramseth is not only limited to qsd, myself, jahstafar etc. there are much more than just these. :biggrin:

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun worry Sam, you already booked a ticket to heaven for these, without this forum public will not know how worthless and stupid GMS are. Thank you for the alternative media to expose scum like GMS:oIo::oIo:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think we should question Leongsam's altruism in painstakingly keeping this forum alive. :rolleyes:

As I have said, it's all about agenda and motivation.

Remember this forum at Delphi when it started with its varied folders, included the SEX folder, which Leongsam claimed had been sold and he got his pot of gold after revamping it.

He keeps this forum alive out of sentimental and vanity reason and of course like he said, provides an open forum for the oppressed Sinkie masses. Yes, it is his online legacy.

What's a couple of hundred bucks per month to keep this forum going, right, Sam, for a hobby?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Remember this forum at Delphi when it started with its varied folders, included the SEX folder, which Leongsam claimed had been sold and he got his pot of gold after revamping it.

There was never a sex folder in the coffee shop forum.

The sex forum started on Delphi with folders catering for the various categories of commercial sex available in Singapore. However, many posted messages that had nothing to do with sex.

The coffee shop forum was started many months later to cater for the non sex related chit chat that was polluting the sex forum. That's the only reason why the Alfresco forum got started.

It was pretty much a free for all from day one. The only reason why I moved it here is because Delphi management started interfering in the running of the forum and deleting threads and messages and banning members without my knowledge.

I have kept the legacy going only because there are still a sizeable number of people who visit the site on a regular basis.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The sex forum started on Delphi with folders catering for the various categories of commercial sex available in Singapore. However, many posted messages that had nothing to do with sex.

The coffee shop forum was started many months later to cater for the non sex related chit chat that was polluting the sex forum. That's the only reason why the Alfresco forum got started.

It was pretty much a free for all from day one. The only reason why I moved it here is because Delphi management started interfering in the running of the forum and deleting threads and messages and banning members without my knowledge.

I have kept the legacy going only because there are still a sizeable number of people who visit the site on a regular basis.
Are you on drugs? you rants a lot this morning? lol :biggrin::biggrin:

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal

with the run-over from SDP IB, cousin chee is now instigating his internet brigade to impotent many here. pretty soon, everyone here shall only hear the broadcast ranting fr cousin juan.

just take a look at the infraction counter and the numberous nics that are targeted daily for continuous banning. well folks, that's free speeches by the way!!

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think we should question Leongsam's altruism in painstakingly keeping this forum alive. :rolleyes:

He keeps this forum alive out of sentimental and vanity reason and of course like he said, provides an open forum for the oppressed Sinkie masses. Yes, it is his online legacy.

What's a couple of hundred bucks per month to keep this forum going, right, Sam, for a hobby?

i think this forum's subscription is lesser than $50 a year to maintain running.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
i think this forum's subscription is lesser than $50 a year to maintain running.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is.

I'll pay you $400 per year in hosting fees and if you can find a host for $50 per year with the same level of performance, you can pocket the $350 difference.

Deal?:rolleyes:

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal

and now u are playing the same. u are now acting like delphigod walt howe allowing SDP losers to abuse the infractions and many get banned for no valid reasons.

why don't u be a good boy and disable the infraction and let them slug it out fair and square. sdp losers cannot take on criticisms neither do they have any valid reasons to substantiate their liars. just like cousin chee, they are just a bunch of sore losers who are stupidly destructive than constructive.

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'll pay you $400 per year in hosting fees and if you can find a host for $50 per year with the same level of performance, you can pocket the $350 difference.

funny i ve another more decent site but paying much lesser.:biggrin:

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal

the old original delphiforum can be hosted for FREE as long as u r a member whether paying or non paying. however, it's vulnerable to being deleted as soon as such forum opens when delphigod receives a complaint especially if it's coming fr a paying delphiplus member.

for the record, the most ranted free speeches members from the SDP were the best complainers and whinners. it's happening again in this forum only this time they abuse the infractions.

so u think SDP really mean what they are boasting and ranting? better think again and look carefully with wide eyes opened.