• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Forum is going downhill...

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only are we seeing the same posters daily, even the postings are getting painfully repetitive.

1) roxygurly's kaopeh kaobuing about SG men.

2) taxi drivers' news attributing to Krafty/Hotbot

3) Tan Kim Kim hounding GMS

4) Leongsam's pictorial-laced comments on Chinese and Indians

5) GMS asking pertinent questions of national significance

6) That gang of RTK nicks' slapping infractions on everybody

The list goes on...

Enough of all this micro-pigeon-holeing postings! :eek:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maxi why no mention about me? :p:p

Actually i've stopped posting serious stuffs, seeing Makapaaa's posts irks the hell out of me, so now i just post to irritates my kakis, hur hur hur

Zhou Yü

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only are we seeing the same posters daily, even the postings are getting painfully repetitive.

According to senior bros from the old delphi forum, this forum will be going kaput anyway if leetahbar's demands are not met. :biggrin:

Leetahbar new nick is "Cheepshootjuan".

I hope the OA takes care of that fucker. Don't forget his clone threatened to use a DDOS attack on this forum if his demands were not met.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and muthukali doing this.........
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZA1NoOOoaNw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZA1NoOOoaNw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
BSKH is capable of doing a DOS attack?

just look at the infraction column. who are those losers who have nothing better to contribute or do? who is this leetahbar which i keep being insinuated and linked to??

is that why i got infractions becos of him even though i m just a newbie?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
maybe our moderators are away on job upgrading scheme

This forum is not moderated. Whether it goes up or downhill is entirely in the hands of those who sign up and post stuff.

I keep it going for the sake of those who get pissed off with the control exercised by a team of moderators in other forums.

The coffee shop has pretty much been a free-for-all since Delphi days. It went though good times and bad. There was a period when it became almost too intellectual and high brow.

All I ask is that messages are placed in the correct folders. Religious stuff in the religion folder, more serious political comment in the political folder, sports talk in the sports folder and so on.