• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This does not look good!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
NZ does not do these sorts of negative news feeds as well as the sinkies.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is what i don't understand about sg. private cars cost a fortune with occupancy and seat belt rules yet commercial vehicles can suka suka carry passengers in the rear loading bay with just some scrawny side rails. very 3rd world.
workers_in_lorry_3467a.jpg

workers_in_lorry_3470a.jpg
do also spare a thought for some of us who moonlight as cymbal players that lead chinese funeral processions and accompany those fake tang-ki's dancing in drunken stupor - which comes naturally to me after half a bot of jd coke, or twerking movements like sam after disembarking from his seat-less basikal. only the wide-brimmed straw hats for protection at the back of lorries but aiming to rise up to tang-ki level, where i heard ah lians will joss my sticks and light up my libido and / or get my candle waxed :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do also spare a thought for some of us who moonlight as cymbal players that lead chinese funeral processions and accompany those fake tang-ki's dancing in drunken stupor - which comes naturally to me after half a bot of jd coke, or twerking movements like sam after disembarking from his seat-less basikal. only the wide-brimmed straw hats for protection at the back of lorries but aiming to rise up to tang-ki level, where i heard ah lians will joss my sticks and light up my libido and / or get my candle waxed :cool:
know what you mean. it brings back memories. thanks!
chinese+funeral+band+in+a+lorry+1980d_sm.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because 99% of those seated/standing in the back of trucks are considered to be expendable by the ruling elite. They don't vote so there is no loss if they meet their makers. They are also easily replaced.

At the end of the day its all about keeping costs low for the businesses that hire these banglas. After all the boss of the company is usually an RC member.
it sucks to be a bangla or rohingya in sg. even their pinay girlfriends want their hard-earned money.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the end of the day its all about keeping costs low for the businesses that hire these banglas. After all the boss of the company is usually an RC member.
I have to agree, not only rc member also retired govt officer usually tendered govt jobs.