• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This condo residents jin inhuman

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
1590642154063.png

1590642285390.png

if the customer stay the highest floor then how ??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A condo has its own by-laws, the residents are free to vote for or implement any rules they please.

Some condos only allow food delivery people to wait at the security guard entrance, and someone will come down to collect the food.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many factories employees also order foods, deliveries cannot go into the factories, so they just leave the foods to the securities, they will be happy to just do that.

Being jaga the worst "profession". always at the receiving end be it fm residents, guest...even delivery guys too.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should also pass a bye-law to allow the Grab Food Delivery Partners to eat for your residents too.....

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think they should be the gan shiok bin type of people KNN the security guard there will not have a easy life KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
highest floor is 7th? anyway the grab rider can ask the customer to come down to ground floor lift lobby to collect the food.
Correct KNN but this should be stated in the email KNN by stating sincerely apologise is useless KNN it means they are expecting them to deliver by stairs KNN

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What’s the big deal about staircases really. Stop politicising things. With the risk of exposure these days, I never never take lift. If the delivery guy can’t cope just ask the resident to come down. 马来人印度人不可用电梯

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think they should be the gan shiok bin type of people KNN the security guard there will not have a easy life KNN

I USED TO STAY IN A CONDO THE CONDO MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE AND RESIDENTS ALWAYS CLASH BECAUSE SOME OTHE BYLAWS INTRODUCED BY THE COMMITTEE CAN BE QUITE OVERBEARING. THEY THINK THE CONDO BELONGS TO THEM AND HAVE SELFISH IDEAS TO CONTROL OUR LIVES . THERE ARE OFTEN CLASHES