• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this car if buy already in Sg which road can drive ah ???

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
1550713226913.png

maybe Istana ??

Istana inside got hum boh ???

can I just buy the car body only boh ???

just park inside my MSCP carpark and pai sui

no need engine lah

after all sg so many hums

how to drive this car ???

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
As long as it is registered it can be driven on any public road in Singapore.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 54363

maybe Istana ??

Istana inside got hum boh ???

can I just buy the car body only boh ???

just park inside my MSCP carpark and pai sui

no need engine lah

after all sg so many hums

how to drive this car ???
KNN no need engine but can custom a foot pedal inside so at least you can peddle from mscp level 3 to 2 to show off KNN

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dotard's Beast Limousine is the best example, see how it got stuck at Embassy Exit Driveway Hump! It's undercarriage is not as low as sport cars but wheel base (distance between front-back axies) is too long. When there is surface where ground is higher than the carriage clearance between front-back wheels, it will crash and damage undercarriage at center area. Dotard's 5 tons Limousine needed giant tow trucks to hoist up and away from embassy, to prevent dragging it away with more damages.

There are 2 situations: concave and convex grounds, which will both cause low-carriage vehicles to crash - convex will hit center under carriage. Concave will crash at Front/Back bumpers. Similarly, like a drive-way hump in front, it may either hit the front bumper before wheel gets on the hump, or the front may clear the hump but hit the center between front-back wheels, and stuck there, straddle the hump. If you drove over hump @ higher speed, the abrasion and bounce may clear the entire care over the hump, but ALL front center and back are damaged - the crash just bounced and impact 3 times to damage all over.

Expensive repair bills will come. Too serious may have to write off total lost. If humps are not even on left-right sides the car can spin out of control and hit other cars or walls etc and kill people. The faster the speed the more possible damages and losses. So speedy sport cars must have good flat nice runways. Not the urban concrete jungle.