• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

THIS ARSEHOLE IS BAD NEWS FOR SG

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
The arsehole in this article is truly bad omen for SG. How many such arseholes in the country trying to sink SG from within?

Former nominated Member of Parliament (NMP) Calvin Cheng took to social media calling the revoking of work passes and banning of foreigners who break Covid-19 rules “too harsh”.

The pappies are not stupid this time to punish foreigners harshly for misbehaving in SG. These foreigners obviously thought they are still the colonial masters and SG is their own play ground like another EU, USA or UK where people there regard Covid19 as a joke.

Every foreign shit who breaches the anti-Covid measures in SG deserves to get kicked out of the country. Today, the pappies are able to suppress the spreading of Covid in SG but these arseholes are trying to set SG on fire with their support for these foreign shits. Sabotage SG from within and SG is finished or as LKY once said -

"Whoever governs Singapore must have that iron in him. Or give it up. This is not a game of cards. This is your life and mine. I’ve spent a whole lifetime building this and as long as I’m in charge, nobody is going to knock it down.”

Those arseholes loving the foreign shits would kock down SG if the pappies were just school boys running SG.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
God bless Calvin Cheng for supporting my darling Kirsten Han and gay fucks jolovan and kokila!

8434052B-BDCA-47AA-B3F9-0295417864F3.jpeg

22AE8706-C7B1-4528-8D9C-7E7718D705C3.jpeg

1298E14D-9AF5-47F3-9B7F-13ED6C0EC320.jpeg

8420AB13-63FF-422C-822E-380D9CE80F80.gif
5BF5D5E4-1036-4EF5-A5F2-6E7DDE3815D3.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he became PM, LKY would rise from his grave to poke his arse like the LTA dug the tunnels in SG.

He seems a better choice than Heng or Chan. Calvin Cheng embraces the core values of the PAP, with no apologies and no compromise.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The arsehole in this article is truly bad omen for SG. How many such arseholes in the country trying to sink SG from within?

Former nominated Member of Parliament (NMP) Calvin Cheng took to social media calling the revoking of work passes and banning of foreigners who break Covid-19 rules “too harsh”.

The pappies are not stupid this time to punish foreigners harshly for misbehaving in SG. These foreigners obviously thought they are still the colonial masters and SG is their own play ground like another EU, USA or UK where people there regard Covid19 as a joke.

Every foreign shit who breaches the anti-Covid measures in SG deserves to get kicked out of the country. Today, the pappies are able to suppress the spreading of Covid in SG but these arseholes are trying to set SG on fire with their support for these foreign shits. Sabotage SG from within and SG is finished or as LKY once said -

"Whoever governs Singapore must have that iron in him. Or give it up. This is not a game of cards. This is your life and mine. I’ve spent a whole lifetime building this and as long as I’m in charge, nobody is going to knock it down.”

Those arseholes loving the foreign shits would kock down SG if the pappies were just school boys running SG.

This phrase is just like some phrase to fire people up.
I am still surprised that so many people are still taken in by the Snake Oil salesman and by this phrase.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
He seems a better choice than Heng or Chan. Calvin Cheng embraces the core values of the PAP, with no apologies and no compromise.
Calvin Cheng embodies everything that is wrong with misguided sinkies.

To this I say : fuck you Calvin Cheng and others like you.:FU:

Reactions: jw5

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is floating ballon on behalf of PAP to gauge reaction.
The current "sack and leave" approach is trying to calm
local beliefs that expats are not treated leniently. Sacrificing
a couple of arrogant white trash to score points is okay.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Calvin Cheng fucker is basically the 胡锡进 of piss and poop, aka their unofficial spokesman.
Both have faces that begs to be punched over and over again.

hu.jpg

Last edited: