• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This 2022 Dental charge in a neighbourhood clinic considers reasonable or expensive?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if dentist is like this it’s worth it.
View attachment 171758

And combined with value-added services.

kxgqnjA.jpg

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was a Middle Road Poly Clinic but now already demolished, my kindergarden used to share the same building on the 3rd floor - year 1972 to 1973.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be thankful that Q&M and other dental chains bring me tons for indian, russian, ANZ, Malaysian, eastern european dentists to serve their patients. so diverse now because NUS refuses to train more dentists and the professors who helm the department have big egos and cannot be criticized.

polyclinic and NDC appointments are too long. Can't be you have toothache and wait 2-3 months for appointment right?

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Government working hard to make it so expensive, transforming SG the most expensive city in the World.
The Singaporeans do not need a rocket science to figure this out as common-sense will be at work.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, that is very cheap. The receipt written subsidiary. $60 is the actual amount or subsidized amount?
Scaling/polishing =$60, no bullshit Consultation/Examination charges. $60 subsidy is for merdeka generation. no need to wait 6 months for appointment and at Polyclinic I used to pay about $40 here most times i pay $0 because of subsidy.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Consultation/Examination = $30
Scaling & Polishing = $110
Amalgam filling(small) = $110
Consumables = $20 (NTUC Dental charge is $6)

Total=$270

You've been ripped off. There are cheaper and better alternatives all over Sinkieland.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scaling/polishing =$60, no bullshit Consultation/Examination charges. $60 subsidy is for merdeka generation. no need to wait 6 months for appointment and at Polyclinic I used to pay about $40 here most times i pay $0 because of subsidy.
Consultation charge for teaching how to use a tooth brush is bullshit