• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this 重庆 girl voted for the best figure in PRC

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Img325187624.jpg

Img325187626.jpg

Img325187622.jpg

Img325187623.jpg

Img325187625.jpg

Img325187627.jpg

Img325187628.jpg

Img325187629.jpg

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Google for "Ai Shang Zhen" and her photos will appear in numerous blogs and websites - including HWZ. There is one link to download her complete set of photos, at least that's what i think because i won't bother to compare every photo available on the net against the contents from the download link which comes in a rar file. Google !!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gallery.anhmjn.com-Ai-Shang-Zhen-004.jpg

"DIU... All these losers in sammyboy are drooling over me. I am going to shoot 'em down one by one starting with RonRon first"

Last edited: