• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thinking of renovating, any good IDs to recommend?

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thinking of renovation, those malaysian carpenters never complete work on time. Cost is not an issue, if can get approvals to modify structures, modify PUB pipes and chop big old trees, even better.

any good IDs to recommend?

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
my competitor ikea always recommend the ID that you mentioned whenever customers ask for design and installation of kitchen or workspace. Singapore IKEA's corruption ran deep for years. https://www.cpib.gov.sg/cases/pte_bribes-return-food-supply-contracts.html
Those corrupt IKEA chicken wings in those days actually taste much better than the non corrupted chicken wings now. I am serious. The other day I went to eat at IKEA and ordered a plate. Gosh, the standard has dropped. The wings were oil soggy and machiam anyhow deep-fried when the deep-frying oil hasn't even reached the minimum 180℃!

Fuck IKEA :FU:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those corrupt IKEA chicken wings in those days actually taste much better than the non corrupted chicken wings now. I am serious. The other day I went to eat at IKEA and ordered a plate. Gosh, the standard has dropped. The wings were oil soggy and machiam anyhow deep-fried when the deep-frying oil hasn't even reached the minimum 180℃!

Inflation manifests itself in many ways:

1) Price increase

2) Quantity decrease

3) Quality decrease

4) Longer waiting time (less people hired at eateries)

What to do? Get used to the new normal as this island doubles down as a money laundering hub. It's not just Ikea. :biggrin:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah.... Ikeas ayam wings not as crispy as before... Really miss those good food

JakeWade

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally get your frustration with renovation projects; they can be quite a handful, especially when deadlines aren't met. When it comes to finding a reliable interior designer who can get the job done efficiently, it's essential to do some research and check reviews from previous clients. Personal recommendations from friends or family who've had successful renovations can also be valuable.
Have you considered looking into expansion joint repair? It is worth keeping your property in good shape. Feel free to ask if you need more specific recommendations or advice.