• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Think I need to get myself Sinkified again.

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
After I retired I left Singapore and stayed overseas only come back once a month to chop my passport. However after I got my Matlasian PR I came back less often staying mostly in Matlasia attending to my small business. Recently I have to come back and stay for sometime to settle some personal matters and I discover that everywhere I look the people of my home country pisses me off. Don't get me wrong I do not hold a grudge against them its just the way they do things here and their attitude that really makes my blood boil. Let me give you some examples.

1. The supermarket. Have you seen aunties that instead of buying grapes that are packed properly in packs rips up the all packaging and pluck the grapes they want and leave the whole lot in a mess. ( Happened in NTUC Yishun ). I thought fine maybe these are the lower life form the uneducated lot I will pop over to cold storage. Things a bit more expansive maybe they got a better behaved crowd of people but was I wrong. Same type of crappy people and even worst these brats they have for kids take it as their playground and make a mess of the food. For haven sake whats wrong with these people don't they know other people go to supermarket to shop for food too? Best part was today while shopping in cold storage orchard this well dressed aunty rips open a nicely packed 3 in 1 albalone just to get the 1 can damaging the packaging in the process.

2. Public walkways. Is it a new trend in Singapore to walk without looking where you are going? Most of the people I see in public in SG now have their eyes in this small little compod and people are suppose to dorge them and give them the right of way?

I came back for less than 2 weeks and I am disgusted that I try avoid going out unless I have to. My sister was telling me that I have been contaminated overseas and need to re sinkify myself again. What do you think?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I came back for less than 2 weeks and I am disgusted that I try avoid going out unless I have to. My sister was telling me that I have been contaminated overseas and need to re sinkify myself again. What do you think?

Just eat meat and scold the PAP. You will become Sinkified within 48 hours.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2. Public walkways. Is it a new trend in Singapore to walk without looking where you are going? Most of the people I see in public in SG now have their eyes in this small little compod and people are suppose to dorge them and give them the right of way?

This is a global trend today, not just in Sinkieland. Everyone is besotted with their little smartphone or phablet. Some people keep their eyes glued to the phone while climbing the stairs of an overhead bridge.