• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Things To Do If Doctor Informs You You Are Left With One Week To Live

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if me had been informed by the fortune teller that me had one week remaining on Earth, me would...

:o:o:o

HellBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's ok to do 1 to 3 even if you're not dying soon.
But don't get sabo by the doctor...:biggrin:, after you do 4 and 5 and still not dead.

1 Makan all your favourite food;
2 Kio kuay until last day on earth;
3 Spend time with loved ones;
4 Get betting accounts and hiong keu pua, win take $, lose bo hew;
5 Take loans from licensed and unlicensed ah longs and pass money to loved ones

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
ppl with 1 week to live are usually frail and bed ridden. If u offer ramseth his favourite dog meats, hard liquor and women on his last days, he will not have the strength or will to enjoy. His only wish will be lesser pain in the body and relieve from the agony from the tubes

Not for the faint of heart or the hopeless (pun not intended) romantic.

For the realists, quote for truth.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
post as much as you can on sbf....then on the last day insult BosSam as much as you can......ban also never mind after that.

Ah ya.....also dont forget to mess up the quotes and quote large large chunks too.

So mild. I would post pictures of shit, start threads on adult topics, spam the forum with commercial advertisements and even links to competing forums, and blatantly abuse my INF powers.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i hesitate to do that because vindictive forum owner may pay a visit to Hades just to get at me...and i couldnt live with that.

So mild. I would post pictures of shit, start threads on adult topics, spam the forum with commercial advertisements and even links to competing forums, and blatantly abuse my INF powers.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you've to ask this question, then you're not prepared to die. For me, most of the stuff is in order.
Once the news is out, I'll hand-over everything, including my most treasured assets.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask gf/wife to participate in foursome and gang bang

This one reminds me of the movie "Ghost" wherein the main actor, the deceased, felt so jealous that his best friend went after his bereaved widow with her actually accepting the overtures.

Last edited: