• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Things To Do If Doctor Informs You You Are Left With One Week To Live

jw5

Loyal
1 Makan all your favourite food;
2 Kio kuay until last day on earth;
3 Spend time with loved ones;
4 Get betting accounts and hiong keu pua, win take $, lose bo hew;
5 Take loans from licensed and unlicensed ah longs and pass money to loved ones

Aren't you already doing #1 to 3 in full and partially #4? :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[Things To Do If Doctor Informs You You Are Left With One Week To Live]

something happens, uncle?

any section in particular you want Sam to name after you?

Hahahaaa................ Nothing bro. Old is old but still healthy for my age. But never know what can suddenly happen, eh?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i wiLL ask my wife to pursuade her younger sis to 'nurse' me for the whoLe finaL week..cos that may heLp to extend
my span for another month..:o:smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i wiLL ask my wife to pursuade her younger sis to 'nurse' me for the whoLe finaL week..cos that may heLp to extend

And I thought I was the only pervert in the forum. You Lao Pervert lah :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey. You are not about to die and you are already dreaming of that. Wait you get home, you get a pull on the ear.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One's death is a serious affair. Before splurging $$$$ on holidays or telling everyone,
I would at least get a second opinion.

With all the "honest mistakes" being made in Spore it would be a prudent thing to do:o

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One's death is a serious affair. Before splurging $$$$ on holidays or telling everyone,
I would at least get a second opinion.

With all the "honest mistakes" being made in Spore it would be a prudent thing to do:o

That's right. Doctors are humans too. Mistakes can be made, honest ones included.