• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

there are 13.88% hard core oppies in singapore electorate

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also support TKL, many Don know this election already tel papigs u can screwed 70% sinkies ,wat 70% Don know is they hv the power to make papigs wat is right n wrong,but this will make our lives hard ,give u 1 drum stick ,return one cow,

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tot I still xan survive in sg but I see many sinkies lives is bad ,like doing grab driver ,delivery ,n even one guy early 40s as IT mgr lost job as he is last person to be layoff as IT mgr ,now work as partine IT n taxi driver, terrible , why I know cos I took taxis n grab often

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true. I voted for tkl but I'm not a oppie much less a hard-core one. I live my simple life using my brains & logics so I'm always a neutral person.
I knew tharman would win so what for I vote for him and let him get higher %.
I shouldn't void the vote too as this would mean tharman will get higher % compared to other 2.
For the same matter, initially I had thought to vote for nks too.
Basically is just to reduce tharman %
I cannot understand sinkies mentality.
I think the summary is that most people just want to feel smarter by voting a smarter person that they think. But in reality by doing this they are stupid.

Last edited:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess it split between NKS and TKL. Estimate hardcore to be around 25%. TKL sucks till TCB can't do much to unite opposition hardcore.

NKS got another 5%from moderate opposition voters. If not for NKS, Tharman would have get more votes in 2CF setting cause part of NKS voters would rather vote Tharman than the clown.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually it's not about TKL. You could put a dog, bitch, cockcroach there, ppl would still vote. This time, it just happened to be him. The oppo can't be a floating signifier

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Technically speaking, the 13% is opposing votes. 0.88% maybe TKL hardcore supporters, relative or kins