• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The Workers' Party will not be having an Assembly Center on Polling Day, Saturday 26

SBFTirak

Re: The Workers' Party will not be having an Assembly Center on Polling Day, Saturday

I think hougang blk 300+ will be very very hot.

Just my opinion.

votepapout

Re: The Workers' Party will not be having an Assembly Center on Polling Day, Saturday

Hougang Blk 322 Kopi tiam?

SBFTirak

I think so bro & last last year by election very lau jiak there from YouTube.

Don't know wether the venue is still the same for tomorrow or totally no have.

lianbeng guessed: mr low thia khiang's office?:biggrin:

palden

Try oxley road.

GMS will be there 'disguised' to blend in, like "Rango" in the desert...and will be spotted & he will say, he go there for his "Hylam Kari Png" every Saturday... ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

Try oxley road.

PAP playground in Braddell Brothel or Mediacock is equally ideal to announce result. The Leeporters' don't need to run about covering news when news are are right at their doorstep.

Win first, then say.

WP sure win de lah. We have to trust PE residents are build with steel, brain and guts. They will prove Singaporeans what it takes to kick PAP out of their town for good.

GMS will be there 'disguised' to blend in, like "Rango" in the desert...and will be spotted & he will say, he go there for his "Hylam Kari Png" every Saturday... ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

Really? I think GMS will be needed to give his scholarly views on the results of the PE BE. He appears machiam a reporter's favourite.

Besides "Hylam Kari Png", don't forget the lor bak....................for the lor bak.........................

Too high cholestrol for his size. I want him to be around to witness how WP capture more wards.

SecurityGUARD

WP sure win de lah. We have to trust PE residents are build with steel, brain and guts. They will prove Singaporeans what it takes to kick PAP out of their town for good.

So WP sure win, where is the assembly kopitiam. Punggol East NO kopitiam....that's why everyone is complaining there, except food courts, no hawker centres.

nickname

Watch TV at home for result. I think no need to wait till mid-night. By 9pm or 9.30pm I think already can know result already.

Riot squad, ISD officers will be out in full force to intimidate.

Born1968

the hylam kali png sibeh expensive..