• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world should know how despicable, evil and scary my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell are. These bitches and bastard not just did bad things to my vacant house causing quoted repairs in excess of Rm20k to trick me to sell my whorehouse cheap to them, they viciously bullied me littering into my garden and making knocks and firecrackers when I was living there.

These Malaysian Cantonese criminal bully bitches and bastard blamed me for getting fined by authorities for building their illegal extension when I was not the one that reported them. Just because I complained to them their barking dogs, they targeted me and viciously attacked me.

I believe these evil filthy Malaysian Cantonese criminal bullies stole my naked photos after luring me out with mysterious knocks at night and gang up with Malaysian Indian criminals to smear me a slut mistress prostitute too. They must have bribed the Malaysian polis, if not why the Malaysian polis did nothing and suddenly turned hostile when I asked them progress of investigation?

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20221007-172842_Facebook.jpg

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20221007-173613_Facebook.jpg

So this was what the stolen naked picture of gansiokbin all about - lured to garden without bra and naked pictures circulated all over the world :laugh:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
They must have bribed the Malaysian polis, if not why the Malaysian polis did nothing and suddenly turned hostile when I asked them progress of investigation?
KNN did mudland polis put baton into gansiokbin toa jibye ? KNN