• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220928-061656_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220928-061708_Facebook.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely chow cheebye!
Everyday harass police, make use of them to disturb your neighbours.

Go where also got problem with neighbours You are better off dead!
During your funeral, all of them can visit and fuck your cheebye with a knife each!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely whore, did any indian approach you? :roflmao:

He said he could smell your cheebye and he saw your black nipple.

If you didn't run fast enough, he would have bitten off your nipple and ejaculate on your fuckface!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely lao cheebye every post tag k shan, did he even look at your fucking cheebye?
You won't get his attention even if you jump down from your block, you worthless cunt.

Gan Siok Bin, you chow cheebye.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely whenever I see a pair of scissors. ...
I think about how I would cut out your big fucking cheebye.

Grab your cheebye lips and snip off the whole piece, I will make you smell and lick your own cheebye.
I will cut off your nipples, stab your eyes with the scissors and rip you apart into 2 like a chicken.
Gan Siok Bin! You fucking cheebye whore.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
@ginfreely whenever I see a pair of scissors. ...
I think about how I would cut out your big fucking cheebye.

Grab your cheebye lips and snip off the whole piece, I will make you smell and lick your own cheebye.
I will cut off your nipples, stab your eyes with the scissors and rip you apart into 2 like a chicken.
Gan Siok Bin! You fucking cheebye whore.

Jeremy Quek

Why do you want to play with the cheebye of Mark Yeo's daughter? :mad:

1664713948842.png

1664713965759.png