• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"The virus is better at immunising than the vaccine".

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Closer to home.....

MOH Establishes National Adult Immunisation Schedule; Extends Use of Medisave for Vaccines Under the Schedule​

21st Oct 2017​

1. To facilitate the take up of important vaccinations amongst adults and help individuals make more informed decisions, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has established the National Adult Immunisation Schedule (NAIS) to provide guidance on vaccinations that persons aged 18 years and older should adopt to protect themselves against vaccine-preventable diseases.
2. From 1 November 2017, Medisave can be used to pay for recommended vaccinations for the specific target adult population groups under the NAIS.
3. Currently, the National Childhood Immunisation Programme (NCIP) aims to achieve herd immunity among children in the population and reduce the risk of disease outbreaks. With the NAIS, adults who have not been previously vaccinated or who are at risk will be able to make more informed choices on vaccination for personal protection. Together, the NAIS and NCIP provide comprehensive vaccination recommendations for Singaporeans and residents for all ages.
4. Senior Minister of State for Health Dr Lam Pin Min said, “Vaccination provides a person with protection against infectious diseases, and is one of the strategies to reduce the risk of disease outbreaks in the community. While the coverage for vaccinations under the National Childhood Immunisation Programme has been high for most of the vaccines, there is low awareness of the benefits of adult vaccination for personal protection and protection of at-risk family members. With the introduction of the National Adult Immunisation Schedule (NAIS), we hope to encourage Singaporeans to take up the recommendations made in the NAIS, to protect themselves and their loved ones against the relevant infectious diseases.”

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Closer to home.....

MOH Establishes National Adult Immunisation Schedule; Extends Use of Medisave for Vaccines Under the Schedule​

21st Oct 2017​

1. To facilitate the take up of important vaccinations amongst adults and help individuals make more informed decisions, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has established the National Adult Immunisation Schedule (NAIS) to provide guidance on vaccinations that persons aged 18 years and older should adopt to protect themselves against vaccine-preventable diseases.
2. From 1 November 2017, Medisave can be used to pay for recommended vaccinations for the specific target adult population groups under the NAIS.
3. Currently, the National Childhood Immunisation Programme (NCIP) aims to achieve herd immunity among children in the population and reduce the risk of disease outbreaks. With the NAIS, adults who have not been previously vaccinated or who are at risk will be able to make more informed choices on vaccination for personal protection. Together, the NAIS and NCIP provide comprehensive vaccination recommendations for Singaporeans and residents for all ages.
4. Senior Minister of State for Health Dr Lam Pin Min said, “Vaccination provides a person with protection against infectious diseases, and is one of the strategies to reduce the risk of disease outbreaks in the community. While the coverage for vaccinations under the National Childhood Immunisation Programme has been high for most of the vaccines, there is low awareness of the benefits of adult vaccination for personal protection and protection of at-risk family members. With the introduction of the National Adult Immunisation Schedule (NAIS), we hope to encourage Singaporeans to take up the recommendations made in the NAIS, to protect themselves and their loved ones against the relevant infectious diseases.”

Protection. Not prevention.

Again you contradict yourself

But hey it's your forum. Spin it anyway you want.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
see? Prevent. Not protect.

Noun1.
immunisation - the act of making immune (especially by inoculation)
immunisation- the act of making immune (especially by inoculation)
immunization

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops sorry 90 days not 270 days

Man ... sinovac idiots are well and truly fucked

All that resistance for nothing
:laugh: you're delusional. I ain't no interested in any vaccines. Good luck with more 3 jab deaths and injuries.

At least the Brits are way way smarter than you clowns in MTF. Compared to them, you operate like sewer rats...:roflmao:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
:laugh: you're delusional. I ain't no interested in any vaccines. Good luck with more 3 jab deaths and injuries.

At least the Brits are way way smarter than you clowns in MTF. Compared to them, you operate like sewer rats...:roflmao:

It takes a special breed of retards to regard Boris as an intelligent person

No surprise you admire him

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
so does this prevent or protect ?

Your argument is covid vaccination doesn't work because it failed to prevent infection in the historical sense

Now suddenly we are talking about immunisation

If you pretend to be ignorant many will think you really are ignorant.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I am not the one throwing smoke to distract others from my own stupidity

Stick to your expertise which is to propagate fake science

Me? I'm just asking questions in layman's terms because I'm not 4X board certified.

Every time I've had a vaccine in the past I've been told I'm being immunised against a particular disease.

If this is no longer the case all that is required is an acknowledgement from the medical fraternity that vaccines aren't what they used to be.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me? I'm just asking questions in layman's terms because I'm not 4X board certified.

Every time I've had a vaccine in the past I've been told I'm being immunised against a particular disease.

If this is no longer the case all that is required is an acknowledgement from the medical fraternity that vaccines aren't what they used to be.

At least you are right about the layman part . It's nobody's fault you fail to understand what immunisation means when you took the jabs

Leave medical science to the grown ups

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a FOUR board certificate doctor, you idiotically missed my point which was that the Brit version of the MTF is way way smarter than you clowns.

well the MMTF clowns managed to force mRNA vaccines into all you halfwits

Boris must be damn jealous