• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Versus Game

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Zoe for me, though Fanny is fairer, i cant stand her head, it looks bigger than her body, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Captain America

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL, hi darling lion, how have you been :biggrin:

Your other new clone is Cockleo and it's dedicated to cooleo. How i know? Clone spotting is what i do all the time here. :biggrin:

I recognize your nick from the sex forum and from your old siggy that you are a senior samster from the sex forum and as a newbie in this forum with 10 points, i had used OA characters to upped you anonymously. But that's what i usually do to visiting samsters from the sex forum. Since i have upped your points 3x anonymously, it would be strange for me to zap you here so zapping your sex forum nick should be alright i guess. :biggrin:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Zoe for me, though Fanny is fairer, i cant stand her head, it looks bigger than her body, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Can't stand Zoe Tay mouth so big. Can't stand any actress mouth so big. Don't know why Julia Roberts and Angeline Jolie considered pretty. Fucking big mouths I can't stand already.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't stand Zoe Tay mouth so big. Can't stand any actress mouth so big. Don't know why Julia Roberts and Angeline Jolie considered pretty. Fucking big mouths I can't stand already.
Ah Zoe mouth big meh? Thought she have a scar and thick lips, that's why looks poutty?