• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The two faces of Kong Hee

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
i want to kiss and hug serina wee whenever i see her photo, i dun know why...:biggrin:

Cham liao lou...., you lust after serina wee....maybe even fell in love with her.....but....remember she is married oredi...and maybe you also???? What to do. huh? the happiness of two families in your hands....:confused::eek:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
If voting for PAP is deem stupid by that 30% anti-PAP Singaporeans, then i would think there are more foolish people in Singapore than those who vote for PAP.....

I was asked to be a christian in the past but when I got to know that I've to contribute about 20% of my monthly income to the church which is compulsory, I went off.....

Kong Hee is just using the name of God to provide his wife with a better life n career path and the worst thing is, till now he still doesn't admit his mistakes and still using the name of God to find excuses for himself.....

A pity for Serina Wee. Not pretty but cute enough and she have to spend time behind bars!!!!

10% lah. Where got 20%?

Churches in Singapore are not funded by the state. Where they get money for their operations?

From donations mah.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually think of it, Kong hee's case has dragged for 2 years, it must be a toll on those involved. s'pore justice system should just finish him and his gang quickly.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
10% lah. Where got 20%?

Churches in Singapore are not funded by the state. Where they get money for their operations?

From donations mah.

Ya, maybe is 10% coz is a long time since then.....

Donations shouldn't be compulsory. Look at temples, they dun ask for compulsory donations but followers tends to donate with their hearts. Bugis Kwan Yim Temple is one of the best example.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually think of it, Kong hee's case has dragged for 2 years, it must be a toll on those involved. s'pore justice system should just finish him and his gang quickly.

Serina Wee is a pity.... Have the F-face factor and what a waste going to Changi chalet.... LOL