• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Tokyo Olympics is over for Sinkieland and the losers are on the way back. So what's next? My 2 cents....

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
make yr bets n guesses here..
disgracefu will not be delegated there as the name had its message

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho_Ching_Lee_Hsien_Loong_2016.jpg

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Schooling won his gold by paying his way there himself. Perhaps there is a lesson there? :unsure:
Insightful post...

I go further by saying the govt should consider waiving Jo's NS obligation as a reward for his Olympic gold...like i said in another thread...if South Korea with an even more real and imminent threat from the North can provide NS exemptions for its elite sportsmen, why cant Singapore do this?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insightful post...

I go further by saying the govt should consider waiving Jo's NS obligation as a reward for his Olympic gold...like i said in another thread...if South Korea with an even more real and imminent threat from the North can provide NS exemptions for its elite sportsmen, why cant Singapore do this?
I would go even further by saying he should do his NS, work with his connections to become a general, go into politics and become a minister. That way, he can get his yearly 1million instead of waiting four years to get 1 million.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would go even further by saying he should do his NS, work with his connections to become a general, go into politics and become a minister. That way, he can get his yearly 1million instead of waiting four years to get 1 million.
LoL...

Jokes aside...the way i see it...Jo has been clever and smart these last 5 years since Rio 2016...he probably knew he had reached his peak in Rio and decided to use this NS deferment period to make hay while the sun shone...gather he has quite a few big commercial endorsement deals with DBS, Gillette etc...papa Schooling probably his wise counsel, particularly after having to sell his landed property to help Jo achieve his dream...

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LoL...

Jokes aside...the way i see it...Jo has been clever and smart these last 5 years since Rio 2016...he probably knew he had reached his peak in Rio and decided to use this NS deferment period to make hay while the sun shone...gather he has quite a few big commercial endorsement deals with DBS, Gillette etc...papa Schooling probably his wise counsel, particularly after having to sell his landed property to help Jo achieve his dream...
Yup. That being said, to come in last for the heats and not even making it into the semis is a real shame for someone of his calibre and as a defending gold medallist from the last Olympics. If he is to make Paris his last games, he needs to put in literally a million dollars worth of effort.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. That being said, to come in last for the heats and not even making it into the semis is a real shame for someone of his calibre and as a defending gold medallist from the last Olympics. If he is to make Paris his last games, he needs to put in literally a million dollars worth of effort.
Tbh, i think Paris is a pipe dream for Jo...he had his golden moment in Rio...time for him to move on...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How is the Sinkie fencing team? Perhaps can focus on some of the less 'siong' indoor sports which do not need the importing of Tiong medal mercenaries.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is the Sinkie fencing team? Perhaps can focus on some of the less 'siong' indoor sports which do not need the importing of Tiong medal mercenaries.
Want to bet? You put a reward of 2 million on the table and they will come...

1627615782297.png

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no m&d participate in the new Skateboarding event? Those aimless farkers who spent their time practising outside Somerset MRT.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Schooling doesn't have the discipline, determination n hunger in him to carry on his success..He's taking the Sinkies for a ride!
Read somewhere yesterday he took a 6mths break after the Rio Olympics, so u can just imagine how much damage has been done during those 6mths where he didn't train. And true enough when he came back, his form dipped tremendously n the rest is history..

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
He did not come last in the final. He did not come last in the semi final. He came last in one of the heats. Infact he had earlier walked away from 100m free style earlier. Respect for this piss poor performance with tax payers money? Now big talk about coming back again. Suggest he just crawl under a rock.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
He did not come last in the final. He did not come last in the semi final. He came last in one of the heats. Infact he had earlier walked away from 100m free style earlier. Respect for this piss poor performance with tax payers money? Now big talk about coming back again. Suggest he just crawl under a rock.
So much talk in the media about supporting him after this disappointment.... Support my foot I would say! If he's not even helping himself, who else can help him? He's a laughing stock to Phelps, Le Clos n especially Dressel who became even better in this Olympic. To finish last in the heats is an embarrassment.... not to the Sinkies but himself rather!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Presstitudes suggest he has not come close to his personal best since Rio 16. All downhill now. :frown: