• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Tokyo Olympics is over for Sinkieland and the losers are on the way back. So what's next? My 2 cents....

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who were granted NS deferment

You have keng enough. Report to Tekong for NS immediately. We need you desperately as foreigners continue to come in in large number and they need to be protected. Even lao peng like many of us are waiting to be mobilized for this national effort. As our ministers have said many times that NS is a privilege for citizens only and thus be proud that you are given this opportunity. Please treat your time in NS seriously as it can help in advancing your career in the future eg security guards. You will have the pleasure of protecting many CECAs of Ramesh from Upton type. Even if you do not like security jobs, do not worry. You can be your own boss running your own businesses eg grab driver and grab delivery are good jobs created by foreign talents especially for Sinkies. Do not even think about PMET jobs because such lousy jobs are now reserved for foreigners. As our beloved Minister for MOM has said ,”if they do not come from India they will come from elsewhere.” Further more “we are going to add diversity to our current PMET population” meaning more foreigners are on the way. Sinkies are not in the equation.

For the foreign mercenaries

Is is high time you all go back to your motherland. We cannot afford you anymore. We do not need foreigners to teach us how to lose. We are more than capable of losing on our own. For years we have been using your backside to be our face. Hong Kong has shown us the way by winning medals without having to hire mercenaries. With the money we have paid you so far, you can live very comfortably without having to ever work again. We all will be glad to wave goodbye to you at Changi airport. Bon voyage.

For all other participants

Accept that you are not ready for the world stage. Stick to national competitions. Do not blame your horse, or you miss your mothers’ cooking or weather was just too hot or your injury. Cannot swim don’t say your lumpar are too heavy. I know you all feel the experience was all worth it. I too will say the same thing if someone is willing to pay for my vacation.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Expect business as usual as long as those SAF clowns are still in charge of Sinkie sports. They receive patronage from their PAP masters.

Their competencies should be channeled towards selling insurance or being toilet ambassadors in civilian life.

glockster

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singaporean genes is not suited for competitive sports.We lack the physical and mental strength. Cannot help but think it is the environment we grew up in.
Better for us to buy top interntaional sporting talents. Since we are already buying business talents from everywhere.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main point is. It is irrelevant to me the number of medals singkieland gets be it 0 or 100. It has no benefit to me economically. As a matter of fact, its a tax payers burden

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
no point lah....spore is a materialistic society, compete just for show only and maybe have a free holiday spend some ah kong money....

but if got balls carrying competition, sure can compete

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tan chuan jin after a free holiday will pop up and say we have been successful, we show resilience, we done singapore proud...one or two will be nominated for sports man / sports woman of the year.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
tan chuan jin after a free holiday will pop up and say we have been successful, we show resilience, we done singapore proud...one or two will be nominated for sports man / sports woman of the year.
Actually why is the useless farker there in the first place? He is not competing, or coaching, or officiating or part of the presentation officials. Who approved the chiak liao bee's taxpayers' expenses of being there to kaypoh? So many questions. He got no work to do in sinkeepoo?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What did I say about the propagandists trying to score points for a moral victory? Didn't take too long, did it? :wink:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time when he was flying back from Brazil to Singapore after the Rio Olympics, read somewhere our local airline upgraded him to 1st class... This time probably he'll be stuck in cattle class!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sports and sporting events are created by evil ANGRY BE Pommies to vent their anger disease.

Evil BE created sport events becos they have too much free time. They used humiliating slaves to do the hard work make money for them.... and they can spend the whole play golf and cricket games.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
1627602009587.png