• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Toilet Man Jack Sim blasts Penny Low on Shanmugaratnam's FB wall

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jack Sim - "This is because within the parliament, there are many fossilized minds who still believe that they can blame, punish or ignore citizens because citizens are simply a burden and not a joy. Even inside the Cabinet, we can observe such a great disparity in mindsets between one minister and another. There are top leaders capable of listening and there are top leaders who still think citizens are simply too naive to understand government's operation.

Such condescending attitudes can be epitomized when MP Penny Low goes aroud the world telling the high platforms that Jack Sim is not a real social entrepreneur because he does not make any money. She said it to INSEAD, to SCHWAB, to WEFORUM and I wonder why the PAP breeds this kind of MP who would prefer to smear her own citizens around the world while I am trying my best to do a decent job. I was once again surprised when I was speaking at Seoul's World Knowledge Forum at the same panel discussion when she suddenly proclaimed to the audience that she was the one who incubated me to becoem successful. On the one hand, she condemns me and on the other hand, she's claiming credit for my work.

This is why PAP really needs to quality control its own selection. It is very upsetting to see your own MP do this to her own citizens. So when they asked me why she is doing that, I could only say this is how my own government treat me after flying the Singapore flag high and proud all over the world. What else can I say?"

https://www.facebook.com/TharmanShanmugaratnam/posts/515282325167930

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The eternal question is: whom did he vote for? :biggrin: Thanks for making my day, Jack. Nothing pleases me more than to see you Sinkies suffer at the hands of the PAPzis. :biggrin:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you expect from an MP who was reading her emails on handphone while the national anthemn was being played at the National Day Parade and then blatantly gives all sorts of excuses.

What do you expect of an MP who shouts during election rallies like some some travelling Chinese medicine salesmen of days gone by, ala Teo Ser Fcuk?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if sinkie wanna be a source of joy, pls go and start a protest and go to the streets to throw out PAP.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Penny-Low-NDP-Phone-Incident.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal
in case anyone did not click on the link, this is part of what Jack wrote on Tharman's wall. someone has compared him with Creative's Sim Wong Hoo who found success overseas and was embraced back home afterwards.

I am really curious how Tharman is going to reply on his FB wall.

"Writing this passage to you will immediately qualify me as an Ugly Singaporean who is unappreciative of all the other good things that the government has done. Of course, I appreciate and love my country. That is why I am interested to make it better. That is why I speak up even though it disempower me to do so. I just hope the government can start seeing the wealth of goodness in Singaporeans. Afterall, we built this beautiful country together with the PAP. Could the PAP have built it all by themselves without the citizens hard work?

Forsaken by my own country, I spent the last 15 years contributing overseas. I founded World Toilet Organization, broke the taboo on toilets and sanitation globally, started 19 Nov as World Toilet Day every year. It reaches 1 Billion people last year. I felt welcome outside my country and rejected in my own homeland. It is a very painful feeling when you love your country. When you see so many things that can be done and felt powerless to do something about it."

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
if sinkie wanna be a source of joy, pls go and start a protest and go to the streets to throw out PAP.
Birdie
Pls don influence we high standard,educated singaporean to behave like 3rd class ppl= your country anwar supporter chanting on
malaysia street.Seem u like it alot.chant n chant when u don even what u r chanting.A word for u ZAI SAI N DIE.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Birdie
Pls don influence we high standard,educated singaporean to behave like 3rd class ppl= your country anwar supporter chanting on
malaysia street.Seem u like it alot.chant n chant when u don even what u r chanting.A word for u ZAI SAI N DIE.

you mean high standard people got no balls??? wahahahhahah what kind of standard is that? sinkie standard? PAP low life like you is considered high standard? suck your master dick and lick your master ball to earn a living is called high standard?

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Birdie

Name a first world country that curtails the freedom of assembly. Protests are symptoms rather than causes of problems. You could seal up the mouths of Tuberculosis patients to stop them from coughing blood but you couldn't pretend that their disease would go away just like that. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow boss avatar change !!! Whahaahahaha . Going through sex change as well ? Whahahaa this is funny