• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The ten most liveable cities in 2018

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't speak for Wellinton and Christchurch but I can tell you that Auckland is full of the worst scum the world has to offer. It used to be Maori and Pacific Islanders that made this city a cesspit but now it has gone even further downhill because of the severe infestation by vermin from India and China. It has got to the point where Auckland is now far worse that Singapore.

The grass is always greener on the other side.
The BOSS is always right. If in doubt, consult a LEEDer at any Meet-the-People session.
Cheers.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Not so as going to sydney, melbourne, vancouver, tokyo,osaka and you will be bombarded by chinese students, or tourists or PR.

There are large numbers but they are not the majority and neither are the chinks responsible for the running and development of the city. Those jobs are still done by Ang Mohs who are far better at town planning and policy formulation.

That is why I contend that Ang Mohs are the best!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are large numbers but they are not the majority and neither are the chinks responsible for the running and development of the city. Those jobs are still done by Ang Mohs who are far better at town planning and policy formulation.

whenever chinks move into a neighborhood and run eateries, filthy habits happen....like this truck operated by chinks carrying pig carcasses.
IMG_1231.JPG
IMG_1232.JPG
IMG_1234.JPG

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sinkieland will never make the list. How can it? When it is just one huge crowded money-making machine for it's government, the elites and the privileged. It lacks flavour, identity, culture, the freedom for expression and graciousness. All it has going for it is the variety of food and it being a relatively safe country. Both of which are insufficient to make it a "most liveable city".

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now this is the real SAM. You are indirectly implying that the LEEders of Singapore are just NOT GOOD ENOUGH. These LEEders think they are the BEST and want to be the BEST-paid LEEders of the world. Based on their line of reasoning, the Singapore LEEders obviously look down on other world leaders who get paid lower than them, and these less-paid world leaders are very likely to be corrupt.

Food for Thought:

Singapore LEEders look like MAN while all other world leaders look like MONKEYs.

Canberra is one of the few cities in the world that was designed and built from scratch.