• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The stationary flat Earth

Do you think the Earth is flat and stationary?

• I'm not sure...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
If we are on a flat earth and the sun rises from the east and sets in the west. The next day, the sun rises from the east again. So how can we explain as to how the sun "resets" back to the east after setting in the west?
The answer can be found in these short videos I've posted before to answer related questions:
[video=youtube;hiOhsKAR6OY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiOhsKAR6OY[/video]
[video=youtube;XugZ9wGnk9M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XugZ9wGnk9M[/video]

the sunrises will vary throughout the year between East and Northeast, while the sunsets will vary between West and Northwest.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe there are telecommunication satellites up in space. Hell...it better be..because in my younger days, I was working with multi million$$ Satellite comms and Satt Earth Stations. There are Inmarsat, Intelsat... We even had engineers and designers fly over from Japan/Europe to teach us. We used to have comms outages due to the interference from the sun (solar radiation etc). And we had mathematical calcs and models to determine exactly when it will happen.

If I recollect, my Uni Prof actually took us out to the open at a specific time, where one can see one of the smaller low orbiting satellites. So there..there is one satellite up somewhere in the sky.

Satellites for comms (eg. talking on the phone, GPS). Planes use satt comms. Ships, boats at sea all use Maritime satellites to communicate etc.

There are thousands of little satellites littered out there.
Sometimes, the hard truth can hurt. :wink:

Funny thing....maybe we should watch some of the older blockbuster Hollywood movies (Matrix for starters, Steven Speilberg movies/telemovie...).
Speaking of "Funny things":

[video=youtube;xciCJfbTvE4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4[/video]

If you really watch deeper into these outlandish space/alien type of movies and think out of the box, one might make some intelligent assumptions/theories of what actually lies "out" there. We might even realise how much we have been manipulated by the Elites of the world.
Movies are meant to be fictional entertainment, including even those based on "true" stories.
But fictitious news reports presented as truth, together with the lies taught as truth in schools, are more manipulative and, therefore, much worse because it's more evil. :(

[video=youtube;R77j9rUuky4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R77j9rUuky4[/video]

But let us not confuse it with what we are dealing with NASA. Its my opinion, lots of the photos and vids provided by NASA are absolutely FAKE, touched up, altered or bloody CGI. The initial Apollo landing was a big joke. Its like they are selling us this narrative and we swallow it lock, stock and barrel. Why?....I do not know.
Because they want to control us from a young age by weakening our minds with lies presented as truth; so that by the time we start becoming very mature adults (usually starting from our 30s or 40s), even if we begin to realize the truth, it will be difficult to change, to say the least. :(
Most people will just cowardly (if they manage to realize the truth) or blindly continue being slaves of the "elite" powers that be, believing whatever those powers want them to believe. :(

[video=youtube;ZdGRbPlFuFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdGRbPlFuFo[/video]

I am very open to the idea of the Flat earth (within limits) and would like to thank the gentleman who started the thread. Well done.
You're very welcome! :smile:
I'll also wait patiently for you to finally vote "Yes". :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i started my career in the u.s. i was asked to conduct geo-location surveys in several cuntries including india, ecuador, south korea and south africa. before mobilizing with equipment and crew, i had to search for maps from various mapping agencies and libraries to use them for plotting and planning. at that time, google was not around and there was no google earth nor google map. mapquest got started but they only covered a few u.s. cities. at that time, it was called geosystems global corporation. there were only paper maps to rely on, and these maps were outdated. i had to order new topological survey maps from each respective cuntry via a mapping agency. the problem was: each cuntry's geological survey agency or department published their topo maps using a different datum, and not only that, a different reference ellipsoid. among geodesy experts, we call the figure of the earth a geoid. it's not a perfect round ball. it's an ellipsoid. based on different reference ellipsoids, the latitude, longitude, and elevation values of each location although displaying the same numbers on various maps will differ in actual "true" location and time if referenced to a common or universal measurement system, such as gps.

and this was where gps, and dgps for that matter, was introduced to those cuntries for precise geodetic surveys, and corrections of their datums. they were relying on old datums. with dgps, using a reference beacon on the ground nearby with a transmit radius of 30km, i was able to verify x,y,z of each selected location down to 1cm cube precision.
I can see that you're a meticulous and hardworking man. :wink:

the folks from each respective cuntry were impressed,
Or impressionable. :wink:

and they kowtowed to american ingenuity, innovation and technology.
So do I, but only to those technologies that truly exist. :wink:

that was how i conquered the world,
I cannot know for sure what you mean by "conquered the world", because I thought you're living in a rented room in a HDB flat somewhere in Bedok? :p
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233398-Sammyboyforum-down-many-hours&p=2484378#post2484378
i share a room in a hdb flat in bedok south, and i'm having kopi and kaya toast after working the midnight shift as a jaga.
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233481-McDonald-s-to-sell-all-its-stores-in-S-pore-and-franchise-them-Only-USD-400-million&p=2485724#post2485724
i'm a lowly jaga who shares a room in bedok. i only have enough money to lim kopi in the morning after work and have mee rebus before the midnight shift.

and they are now more than convinced that the earth is a geoid of a specific ellipsoidal reference.
I'm afraid both you and they have been deceived. :wink:
Some astrophysicists also say that the Earth is an "oblate spheroid" or even "pear-shaped"! :eek:

[video=youtube;4E9G8fbnZ24]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E9G8fbnZ24[/video]

"The theory first of all makes the earth to be a globe; then not a perfect globe, but an oblate spheroid, flattened at the ‘poles’; then more oblate, until it was in danger of becoming so flattened that it would be like a cheese; and, passing over minor variations of form, we are finally told that the earth is pear-shaped, and that the ‘elipsoid has been replaced by an apoid!’ What shape it may assume next we cannot tell; it will depend upon the whim or fancy of some astute and speculating ‘scientist.’"

the one that is seen in google earth is extremely accurate,
And I also agree that it's accurate. :smile:

and is now the undisputed reference ellipsoid or geoid. if you remove the geoid from your theory and insist on a flat earth, the entire gps coord system, all modern mapping, and geodetic science so far will fall apart. and you cannot use your smartphone or any gps-assisted device as we post. the reason that all these new technologies work, including synchronization of global networks and time-stamping of internet apps is that the illuminati has perfected the geoid model of earth and we (on the world wide web posting crap) are living proof of its existence. :wink:
But I disagree that all those high technologies cannot exist on a flat Earth. :wink:
In fact, they can, and do, exist precisely because the Earth is flat! :wink:

atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

"166) The “geostationary communications satellite” was first created by Freemason science-fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke and supposedly became science-fact just a decade later. Before this, radio, television, and navigation systems like LORAN and DECCA were already well-established and worked fine using only ground-based technologies. Nowadays huge fibre-optics cables connect the internet across oceans, gigantic cell towers triangulate GPS signals, and ionospheric propagation allows radio waves to be bounced all without the aid of the science-fiction best-seller known as “satellites.”"

[video=youtube;h5i_iDyUTCg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for navigation and timing satellites to be launched and positioned into their respective geosync and low-earth orbits in order for them to circumnavigate the planet, they would have a hard time doing that on a flat earth as orbitals in elliptical motion around a mass are influenced by gravity and mass in which they orbit. pray tell how you cum out with navigation and synchronization concepts and technologies that hover and operate on a flat earth? if you can present your dissertation here, i'll nominate you for a pacific university school of science yearly (pussy) award.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
for navigation and timing satellites to be launched and positioned into their respective geosync and low-earth orbits in order for them to circumnavigate the planet, they would have a hard time doing that on a flat earth as orbitals in elliptical motion around a mass are influenced by gravity and mass in which they orbit.
That is why satellites don't exist, especially since even:

[video=youtube;4J18e30zTyE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J18e30zTyE[/video]

pray tell how you cum out with navigation and synchronization concepts and technologies that hover and operate on a flat earth?
My apologies if I caused you to misunderstand what I meant. :o
I meant the high technology of GPS is a ground-based and atmosphere-based technology, therefore those particular high technologies that actually exist do not "hover" over or "orbit" a "planetary" or "global" Earth; they operate on a stationary flat Earth:

"166) The “geostationary communications satellite” was first created by Freemason science-fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke and supposedly became science-fact just a decade later. Before this, radio, television, and navigation systems like LORAN and DECCA were already well-established and worked fine using only ground-based technologies. Nowadays huge fibre-optics cables connect the internet across oceans, gigantic cell towers triangulate GPS signals, and ionospheric propagation allows radio waves to be bounced all without the aid of the science-fiction best-seller known as “satellites.”"
wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_propagation

if you can present your dissertation here, i'll nominate you for a pacific university school of science yearly (pussy) award.
I'm afraid I can't because, once again:

[video=youtube;CCts6dtyhjw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCts6dtyhjw[/video]

[video=youtube;pvV9zZktq28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvV9zZktq28[/video]

I wish I could because your "pussy" award sounds quite prestigious and "tasty". :p

Last edited:

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes, the hard truth can hurt. :wink:

What exactly do you mean by that? Are you saying I am kidding you that I have not seen a LEO (Low earth orbiting) satellite? Or I was so mesmerise that I didn't know I was being duped?
As for someone who has actually worked in a satellite communication environment and dealt with these equipment (many decades ago), I can safely assure you these equipment/technology exist.
Just because NASA decides to blanko all the orbiting satellites on their fake NASA moon pics, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Some points to note:

1. Decades ago before the use of seabased fibre optics cables, the satellites comms was used for live feed of football games (for eg).
2. My engineers when they go to very remote areas, they hire satellite phones to make calls as their normal standard land mobile phones do not work because there is no coverage
3. How does one make phone calls from a flying commercial aircraft (eg SIA 747 or something) to land based home? They use satt comms
4. How does a commercial ship or a boat in the middle of the vast pacific ocean make phone calls to the land? They use satt comms.
5. they do have weather satellites to scan/map images of the land areas (from above)

Because they want to control us from a young age by weakening our minds with lies presented as truth; so that by the time we start becoming very mature adults (usually starting from our 30s or 40s), even if we begin to realize the truth, it will be difficult to change, to say the least. :(
Most people will just cowardly (if they manage to realize the truth) or blindly continue being slaves of the "elite" powers that be, believing whatever those powers want them to believe. :(

The elites can still control and manipulate people irregardless of the flat earth or the earth as we presently see.

You're very welcome! :smile:
I'll also wait patiently for you to finally vote "Yes". :wink:

I always keep an open mind. Its nothing about a YES or a NO. News ideas and thoughts to debunk lies are good.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then the theory of a flat Earth cannot be true when it has an unsolved mystery of what is at the bottom side. So sad. I was hoping my unicorn may someday be discovered there:(

I suspect that is one mystery that should remain a mystery. :wink:

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Why is Earth the only thing not moving, while everything else is moving on top of it?

2. If Earth is flat, what about the Sun, the Moon, the whole milking way? All flat? Why only Earth is flat?

3. If everything is above the flat Earth, imagine the Sun is at point "A" and Earth at point "B", the rest of the Solar system that is between "A" and "B", say Mars, why are we not having eclipse from them too?

Without gravity, why am I not flying already? I prefer flying solo than stuck in traffic jam:mad:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. Why is Earth the only thing not moving, while everything else is moving on top of it?

2. If Earth is flat, what about the Sun, the Moon, the whole milking way? All flat? Why only Earth is flat?

3. If everything is above the flat Earth, imagine the Sun is at point "A" and Earth at point "B", the rest of the Solar system that is between "A" and "B", say Mars, why are we not having eclipse from them too?

Without gravity, why am I not flying already? I prefer flying solo than stuck in traffic jam:mad:

The Christian doctrine would fit quite nicely into the theory of a flat earth. That's ultimately why Dreamer1 fell back into bible quotations. There's one long road on the flat earth and it leads back to the bible.

Interestingly, the Catholic Church never believed in a flat earth, nor I believe did most Christian ideologies. Like literal scripture interpretation, this arose in the post-industrial society when people who could not cope with the modern life turned to the sanctuary of scripture and superstition in a bid to maintain their sanity.

Listen to some of the videos posted. It sounds more like a plea for help rather than the expounding of an idea.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Bible did not mention flat.

I didn't say the bible ever mentioned flat. I only said that people have found a way to weave a flat earth theory without contradicting the bible. And ultimately the attempt to repudiate a globular earth is to leave open a literal scripture interpretation and to elevate religion above science.

The ancient Egyptians took into account the precession of the equinoxes as well as the movement of heavenly bodies over the period of millenia when construction of the pyramids, which they wanted to align according to their rituals and belief systems. Even they knew the earth was not flat.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, i think this will bring about an elimination of a few religions. To those who think Earth is not flat, will reject anywhere that this theory leads. If this theory leads to the Bible, then religions related to the old testament, Christianity, Catholicism, islam will shake.

I didn't say the bible ever mentioned flat. I only said that people have found a way to weave a flat earth theory without contradicting the bible. And ultimately the attempt to repudiate a globular earth is to leave open a literal scripture interpretation and to elevate religion above science.

The ancient Egyptians took into account the precession of the equinoxes as well as the movement of heavenly bodies over the period of millenia when construction of the pyramids, which they wanted to align according to their rituals and belief systems. Even they knew the earth was not flat.

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal

why you asked funny question ?
similarly we can question why the sun is stationary in the centre with earth and planets revolving around it.
why only the sun is not moving ?

you asked the wrong question. You cannot apply the standard school teaching of the solar system on a flat earth system.
There are no planets in between the flat earth and the sun.

how about helium balloon floats or flies up. Is there gravity ?

how about this : if earth is like a ball and circles around the sun , at the bottom half of the earth why water in the ocean and human beings and all other objects
are not falling off the surface of the earth.
i know you will answer gravity. lets compare 2 persons of same size and weight , one in england and the other in Australia.
is the gravity stronger at australia stronger than england ? since the guy at australia is upside down and has a greater tendency to fall off the surface.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
What exactly do you mean by that? Are you saying I am kidding you that I have not seen a LEO (Low earth orbiting) satellite?
Or I was so mesmerise that I didn't know I was being duped?
The latter, I'm afraid. :(
Especially since what you saw was either something supposedly located hundreds of miles above the Earth or something on a screen. :wink:

As for someone who has actually worked in a satellite communication environment and dealt with these equipment (many decades ago), I can safely assure you these equipment/technology exist.
And I also believe you that they do exist, but they having nothing to do with "satellites", as I've said earlier in my post just before yours (please also watch those two videos about the "satellite" hoax in that post):
I meant the high technology of GPS is a ground-based and atmosphere-based technology, therefore those particular high technologies that actually exist do not "hover" over or "orbit" a "planetary" or "global" Earth; they operate on a stationary flat Earth:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_propagation

Just because NASA decides to blanko all the orbiting satellites on their fake NASA moon pics, doesn't mean they don't exist.
One of the reasons NASA's photos are fake is the fact that "satellites" are absent from them. :wink:
They were not removed because there was not even one "satellite" to remove from any NASA photo in the first place! :wink:

1. Decades ago before the use of seabased fibre optics cables, the satellites comms was used for live feed of football games (for eg).
2. My engineers when they go to very remote areas, they hire satellite phones to make calls as their normal standard land mobile phones do not work because there is no coverage
3. How does one make phone calls from a flying commercial aircraft (eg SIA 747 or something) to land based home? They use satt comms
4. How does a commercial ship or a boat in the middle of the vast pacific ocean make phone calls to the land? They use satt comms.
5. they do have weather satellites to scan/map images of the land areas (from above)
Once again, what was actually used was a combination of non-fibre:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarine_communications_cable
wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_wave#Propagation

[video=youtube;W2jqtzCKKh8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2jqtzCKKh8[/video]

The elites can still control and manipulate people irregardless of the flat earth or the earth as we presently see.
This I agree. :(

I always keep an open mind. Its nothing about a YES or a NO. News ideas and thoughts to debunk lies are good.
But sooner or later, one plus one must always equal to two and nothing else, right? :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then the theory of a flat Earth cannot be true when it has an unsolved mystery of what is at the bottom side. So sad. I was hoping my unicorn may someday be discovered there:(
Since I don't know who you are in real life, may I say that your existence in real life "cannot be true", simply because there is an "unsolved mystery" of who exactly posted using your account? :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
2. If Earth is flat, what about the Sun, the Moon, the whole milking way? All flat?
[video=youtube;fH7BjIzXWOg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH7BjIzXWOg[/video]

Firstly, in the "solar system", Mars is not between the Sun and the Earth; only Mercury and Venus are between the Sun and the Earth, the "third Rock from the Sun". :wink:
Secondly, all those planets and the stars are located well above the Sun, and are not part of any "solar system" because the "solar system" does not exist:

[video=youtube;q8tIm-fxE_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8tIm-fxE_s[/video]

Without gravity, why am I not flying already?
Simple density: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Density

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Bible did not mention flat.
You are right that a "flat" Earth is not mentioned in the Christian Bible, but you might be interested in these pictures:

Attachments

• EnclosedEarth1.jpg
    EnclosedEarth1.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 352
  • EnclosedEarth.jpg
    EnclosedEarth.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 353
  • HebrewConceptEarth.jpg
    HebrewConceptEarth.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 358
  • Flat Earth.jpg
    Flat Earth.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 220

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, i think this will bring about an elimination of a few religions. To those who think Earth is not flat, will reject anywhere that this theory leads. If this theory leads to the Bible, then religions related to the old testament, Christianity, Catholicism, islam will shake.
Elimination? :confused:
As TFBH has pointed out:
Interestingly, the Catholic Church never believed in a flat earth, nor I believe did most Christian ideologies.
And yet Christianity (including all kinds of denominations) is still the largest religious group in the world with roughly two billion members, even though the various "Christian" groups are not united:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_religious_groups#Largest_religions
implying that the shape (whether flat or globular) of the Earth is not a significant reason for most "Christians" remaining as "Christian" and for most converts to Christianity.

Here is one example of a "Christian" who thinks that the Earth is a globe, orbiting the Sun:
gotquestions.org/flat-earth-Bible.html
gotquestions.org/geocentrism-Bible.html
which is why I stay away from such "Christians".