• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The sorry truth about SDP!!!

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP Wall of Shame
Dr Chee Soon Juan, 47 (Sec-Gen)
1992 - Misappropriated funds as NUS staff, drank glucose while on hunger strike
1993 - Overthrew Chiam See Tong as Sec-Gen, Chiam sued the SDP, SDP lost and paid Chiam damages
2001 - Shouted at Goh Chok Tong with accusations that have no truths, lost defamation suit
2002 - Fined $3000 for speaking on racial issues (tudung)
2002 - Charged for trespassing Istana, rally without permit
2006 - SDP Chairman Ling How Doong said CEC planning to remove Chee
GE2006 - Worst performer at polls, not even 25% of votes garnered
2006 - Declared bankrupt, jailed for contempt of court
2006 - All members of SDP apologised for slanderous remarks on NKF except Chee and sister
2006 - Failure to pay $5000 fine, jailed for 5 weeks
2007 - Attempt to leave country without permit
2008 - Arrested for Tak Boleh Tahan protests
Currently sells books to earn a living, asks members to sell his books to derive income.
Autocratic leadership within party
Systematically removed opposition within party - Chiam See Tong, Ling How Doong, Mr Wong Hong Toy and Kwan Yue Keng.

John Tan Liang Joo, 47 (Asst Sec-Gen)
Lives at 183 Bedok North Road
Wore Kangaroo shirt to shame the judiciary
Jailed 15 days. Suspended from James Cook University

Gandhi Karuppiah Ambalan, 65 (Chairman)
Management Consultant
1980s - Chief Editor (News), and later Executive Producer (Current Affairs) of Singapore Braodcasting Corporation (SBC)
1983 - Senior Journalist working under Mah Bow Tan
1994 - Quits WP to Join SDP
2006 - Jailed for speaking without a permit
Condemns local media, but worked there for decades.

Priveen Suraj (President, YD)
Graduated from Millenia Institute
Joined SDP due to Mother Narayanasamy Gogelavany aka Monica Kumar, who contested in GE2006. During nomination day, she amended her name on the form but did not seek the Elections Official to countersign, which nearly resulted in SDP's disqualification to contest Sembawang GRC (Source).

Jarrod Luo (H. Sec of YD)
NRIC: S8420061A
Email: [email protected]
Involved in Forwin88.com (online gambling)
Linked to Sunshine Empire

Jaslyn Go
H/P: 9239-3133

Activists that are ashamed to be called SDP members:

Ng E Jay
Pleaded guilty to TBT trial immediately after trial starts

Yap Keng Ho
Raised nonsensical questions in TBT trial such that Chia Ti Lik asked him to shut up

Chia Ti Lik
Pleaded guilty due to work commitment in TBT trial
Ex-PAP, WP member
Read Complaint by client

Seelan Palay (H/P: 92445785)
NRIC: S8439223E
Treasurer, Singaporeans For Democracy (SFD)
Girlfriend: Rachel Zeng (S8304924C), Secretary, SFD
Guitarist belong to the band Ila Mitra, yet to get artist-in-residency gig. Ila Mitra was a Communist Revolutionary leader.
Hunger-strike for the release of HINDRAF leaders in Malaysia
Defended Burmese workers [despite SDP's anti-foreigner stance]
Questioned Need for defence spending in times of economic crisis

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHEE SHOOT JUAN:

Systematically removed opposition within party - Chiam See Tong, Ling How Doong, Mr Wong Hong Toy and Kwan Yue Keng.

R

redlightmeansgo

Are you a PAP bootlicker out to discredit opposition now that some truth is out?

R

redlightmeansgo

Are you a clone of Seelan Palay or the vicious snake Ng Ejay??? :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Is that all that you've got? No wonder your masters have to replace you with FTs. It's called human cleansing, to get rid of useless pp like you.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's all you PAP can come up with? Nothing compared to PAP's mass import of foreign trash to replace Singaporeans, PAP's losing billions of taxpayers' money in less than 3 years and PAP's devising schemes like annuity to lock up our CPF money.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOu sound like Lee Tah Bar? :confused::confused:

You must be associated with the F4, forever thinking people are Leetahbar.

leetahbar is my devotee, I am his personal GOD. I took him under my charge when he was being victimized by the F4. Because of my blessings, he has overcome his enemies.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

leetahbar is my devotee, I am his personal GOD. I took him under my charge when he was being victimized by the F4. Because of my blessings, he has overcome his enemies.
Simi is F4? Meteor Garden??? :confused::confused::confused:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

your clone, snake or god whatever
so when will leetahbar be a free nick?
read that OA are going to concentrate their remaining firepower on him, to imprison him at all costs. :biggrin:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
your clone, snake or god whatever
so when will leetahbar be a free nick?
read that OA are going to concentrate their remaining firepower on him, to imprison him at all costs. :biggrin:

everytime Leetahsar was banned, he came back stronger.

his enemies on the other hand have all been driven out of the forum. The winner will become clear in due time, have patience.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
everytime Leetahsar was banned, he came back stronger.

his enemies on the other hand have all been driven out of the forum. The winner will become clear in due time, have patience.

Leetahabar fucked his father and robbed his mother. I think he joins the SDP!!!

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a question

How did someone without a degree become the assistant secretary-general of a democratic party???

jesus3.jpg

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP is the real opposition. Look at how low life PAP is, trying so hard to fame SDP. They are so very afraid of SDP.

Last edited: