• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The sordid truth about Richard Wan

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am unable to retrieve any past postings in the old delphi forum, so I cannot quote them here.

However old timers can corroborate. If I make any mistake, please correct me too.

Richard Wan has had a sordid history of being both an internet bully, as well as someone who is easily manipulated by other people.

Old timers will remember that he started off as kojakbt, and had to change his nick several times, and even took up paid membership at Delphi Forums, where the old SBF was once located.

Richard Wan was solidly anti-establishment back then and doing quite well in the old forum. Then, out of the blue, without any apparent provocation, one day he posted a picture of a woman together with her two children in SBF. He also harassed a lawyer by posting pictures of his workplace. After that he went on to post Shin Min articles, including articles about Goh Meng Seng.

After the old delphi closed down, Richard Wan then became moderator of 3in1kopitiam, a racist and bigoted forum populated by sub-100-IQ personalities who quickly turned the place into filthy pit of character assassination, defamatory and racist commentary, and other sordid dirt that the opposition would be wise to avoid at all cost.

Subsequently, kojakbt become a moderator, and then an editor of TR. As a member of TR, he participated in smear campaigns against both PAP and Opposition members, by posting articles in that genre and supporting various internet petitions behind the scenes.

Richard Wan has always been critical of the establishment, but has never really hit hard at the real core issues like People's Association, the infiltration of PAP grassroots into the civic life of Singaporeans, the monopolistic nature of GLCs.

Like the rest of the TR website, his criticism is at most superficial and could have been easily crafted by any student taking general paper for GCE "A" level. Substance, he could offer none.

Politically, Richard Wan is a naive chap who allowed himself to be made use of by people who never revealed their names, faces & locations to him. By allowing himself to be the front runner of an organization that has such a dubious and dirty history, he has shown himself to be a real dumb sucker.

Taking all these into consideration, I have no sympathies for Richard Wan. An old man selling Hammer every sunday at Hougang or a quiet party supporter helping out at Aljunied MPS has contributed more to the opposition cause than Richard ever will.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The sordid history of TRE

Started off in 2007 as a website attacking WP in a vicious manner. They accused WP of being a wayang party, attacked Gerald Giam, Sylvia Lim and Low Thia Khiang with a viciousness that exceeded even that of the most staunch PAP supporter.

Subsequently TR went on a smear campaign against TOC editor Remy Choo and Andrew Loh. Andrew Loh had to most a clarification on TOC after many serious allegations were made about his and remy's personal character.

After that TR also started attacking Goh Meng Seng.

TRE fashioned itself as anti PAP and anti estab, but all their criticism were superficial. Later, they apparently found sponsors and hired Richard Wan to be their duck.

Now Richard is paying the price for being their duck.

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
TBfiakH. Who you think you are? Stop spreading baseless rumours or i will seek counsel advise. RW is my idol.

Start Point: This fella boom into the local social media as a RACSIST and ANTI_FT.
End Point: Lawyer letters from the MP, PM, CEO of one of the most powerful Company have left him unscathed and still running around. Complaint to 154 and his letters were published.
Truly a success story. My idol.

If you are jealous, go suck a thumb.

Jealous? GTFO!

Last edited:

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop spreading baseless rumours or i will seek counsel advise. RW is my idol.
It would be hilarious if Richard Wan were to send his own "lawyer's letter" to this online forum! LOL

Reminds me of this commonly heard chinese phrase - 人在做,天在看 .
There's also another similar phrase in English:

Man proposes, God disposes
http://tinyurI.com/7h78lw6
(Meaning: Human beings can make any plans they want, but it's God that decides their success or failure.)

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am unable to retrieve any past postings in the old delphi forum, so I cannot quote them here.

However old timers can corroborate. If I make any mistake, please correct me too.

Richard Wan has had a sordid history of being both an internet bully, as well as someone who is easily manipulated by other people.

Your Master Scroobal is not an internet bully also? LOL

Last edited:

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP IB team is at it again, smearing any person, any party except WP. This is so disgusting of their behavour.

The nonsense you spew on RW are all bulls and with the intend to paint him black.

If I may re-collect, he started off with sparing with JohnnyFT who the later is trolling about his credential as an Indian FT. RW has always maintain from the beginning that he is only against Indian FT and nothing else. By now, isn't it crystal clear to all that he probably has been bitten hard by this group of fake talent and causing distress to his company?

You are also trying to paint him as a racist moderator in 3in1 which is bullshit, what he is trying to do is to limit the racist comment, unfortunately like Sam, he believe in light touch and therefore could not do much about the racist bigots or should I say the work of some IB trying hard to take down 3in1? If you want to classify 3in1 as a racist forum, what about here? Please look back at your self before commenting about others.

Old timers will remember that he started off as kojakbt, and had to change his nick several times, and even took up paid membership at Delphi Forums, where the old SBF was once located

Now, this is interesting? Again you are insinuating his character. You jolly well knew what is the cause of him changing nicks and his reason of becoming a member, dont you? For the simple fact that he is ban and by becoming a member, he thought he has the privilege of not getting ban, but he is wrong.

By writing as such, you are the sneaky one here. And for the rest of the stuff you wrote, balls!

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I may re-collect, he started off with sparing with JohnnyFT who the later is trolling about his credential as an Indian FT. RW has always maintain from the beginning that he is only against Indian FT and nothing else. By now, isn't it crystal clear to all that he probably has been bitten hard by this group of fake talent and causing distress to his company?

Richard Wan crusade against Indian FT was just a smoke screen.Just like Jah Rastfar's Chinese pride--another red herring.

What both were/are doing is PAP's mantra of divide and rule.Because it's easier to pick on locals as separated by races than as a united lot.This was the now defunct TR biggest achievements.Chinese,Indians and Malays stood together on certain issues.For example,there was a lot of Chinese support for discriminating Madrassah Malay/Muslim schools.Facts previously unknown were made public.Whereas PAP wanted to paint Madrassah's system of schooling as Koran mugging only.Than there was some newly introduced ban on Indian festival called Thaipusam and not to mention the Currygate.It was the local Chinese support that stood out like a thorn on PAP's throat.

The whole existence of Kojakbt and Jah Rastfar fits into PAP divide and rule strategy.Because how can Chinese pride accounts for laughting at another race horrible deaths and such?

Kojakbt nemesis was not so much as the JohnnyFT who trolled as an Indian FT in the old sammyboy forum.But Robox,a local Indian--who was a fiery anti establishment gay.Why is there a need for Kojakbt to hound a NS serving local Indian on racial basis alone?

Last edited:

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Richard Wan crusade against Indian FT was just a smoke screen.Just like Jah Rastfar's Chinese pride--another red herring.

So another conspiracy theory? Sylvia Lim is also planted by PAP in WP? And anyone spewing rubbish and playing the race card is planted by PAP to dispel all online forums as rouge sites? Whatever your inclination, let's look at the end game.

Prior to GE 2011, TR and not this site has the most significant reach and impact besides the main stream media. And now we know Richard Wan is one of it's editor. Question is, why would PAP planted a guy to screw their own ass? Secondly, RW is now running TRE and he has let in a damaging article about Ho Ching published in TRE and the PM has to issue a lawyer letter to take down that article and apologize. Crazy isn't it, screwing another time? Ya, some dimwit may still think it's worth it, using the platform to send out a warning.

I may agree that RW is naive and still new in the politcal game, but definately he is no spy.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
So another conspiracy theory? Sylvia Lim is also planted by PAP in WP? And anyone spewing rubbish and playing the race card is planted by PAP to dispel all online forums as rouge sites? Whatever your inclination, let's look at the end game.

Prior to GE 2011, TR and not this site has the most significant reach and impact besides the main stream media. And now we know Richard Wan is one of it's editor. Question is, why would PAP planted a guy to screw their own ass? Secondly, RW is now running TRE and he has let in a damaging article about Ho Ching published in TRE and the PM has to issue a lawyer letter to take down that article and apologize. Crazy isn't it, screwing another time? Ya, some dimwit may still think it's worth it, using the platform to send out a warning.

I may agree that RW is naive and still new in the politcal game, but definately he is no spy.

Unwittingly you have answered yourself.

Yes,the end game.

Just look at how Chia Thye Poh,JBJ and Dr.Chee ended up.Compare with the soft stick PAP is using to slap Richard's Wan knuckles...so gently.It has all the ingredient's of a wayang.

Question is, why would PAP planted a guy to screw their own ass? ...you ask.Reversely may I ask why would a CEO of a multi million dollar company depended on government's funding want to screw his own ass?...it's not just his ass per ce but puts his entire livelihood which affects his kids education at stake too.Would you?

With TRE now being claw-less and sting less;why is there a need for Richard Wan to run a TRE ?

Yes,PAP wants a TRE where it can call the shots but not the TR that really exposes PAP.It all fits perfectly well with PAP master-plan.If the folks wants some opposition than PAP give the sort of oppositions it wants in our parliament.Not the opposition we really want or those who ask hard questions like JBJ or Dr.Chee in the parliament.If folks wants some anti establishment forums;than PAP will arrange to have some forums where sinkies can let their steam out.You may have fuckwarezone,stomp and what not but certainly not the the TR that Richard Wan destroyed.

Comprendo ?

Last edited:

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unwittingly you have answered yourself.

Yes,the end game.

You don't know what it means by end-game? Why mentioned Dr Chee and Chia Thye Poh who has no relation in this context. It's about votes gain for PAP!

Question is, why would PAP planted a guy to screw their own ass? ...you ask.Reversely may I ask why would a CEO of a multi million dollar company depended on government's funding want to screw his own ass?...it's not just his ass per ce but puts his entire livelihood which affects his kids education at stake too.Would you?

You are confused about personal poltical aspiration with business dwelling. He may depends on the funding ( which may not be entirely one way? ), but that does not mean he has no other way?

With TRE now being claw-less and sting less;why is there a need for Richard Wan to run a TRE ?

Yes,PAP wants a TRE where it can call the shots but not the TR that really exposes PAP.It all fits perfectly well with PAP master-plan.If the folks wants some opposition than PAP give the sort of oppositions it wants in our parliament.Not the opposition we really want or those who ask hard questions like JBJ or Dr.Chee in the parliament.If folks wants some anti establishment forums;than PAP will arrange to have some forums where sinkies can let their steam out.You may have fuckwarezone,stomp and what not but certainly not the the TR that Richard Wan destroyed.

I don't know what are you drivelling at?

And your last statement about Richard Wan destroyed TR? Where did you gets the idea from?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What both were/are doing is PAP's mantra of divide and rule.Because it's easier to pick on locals as separated by races than as a united lot.This was the now defunct TR biggest achievements.Chinese,Indians and Malays stood together on certain issues.For example,there was a lot of Chinese support for discriminating Madrassah Malay/Muslim schools.Facts previously unknown were made public.Whereas PAP wanted to paint Madrassah's system of schooling as Koran mugging only.Than there was some newly introduced ban on Indian festival called Thaipusam and not to mention the Currygate.It was the local Chinese support that stood out like a thorn on PAP's throat.

The whole existence of Kojakbt and Jah Rastfar fits into PAP divide and rule strategy.Because how can Chinese pride accounts for laughting at another race horrible deaths and such?

Kojakbt nemesis was not so much as the JohnnyFT who trolled as an Indian FT in the old sammyboy forum.But Robox,a local Indian--who was a fiery anti establishment gay.Why is there a need for Kojakbt to hound a NS serving local Indian on racial basis alone?

Wah my chinese pride is a red herring? Hey fake chinese fella anything else you would like to add.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 in 1 does have racists but pls clarify what you mean by racist. If by racist you mean chinese racism then that's stupid cos there are lots of indian racists in that forum.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't know what it means by end-game? Why mentioned Dr Chee and Chia Thye Poh who has no relation in this context. It's about votes gain for PAP!

End game?=The final stage of an extended process or course of events http://www.thefreedictionary.com/endgame

Why mention Dr.Chee,JBJ and Chia Thye Poh?....you took a chuckle out of me.Are you living in the same sinkie-land as I am?Isn't it obvious?That they too took on PAP; some with the same sort of defamation and ended up bankrupted by PAP?

You are confused about personal poltical aspiration with business dwelling. He may depends on the funding ( which may not be entirely one way? ), but that does not mean he has no other way

Really ah?

Say your business is dependent on government's funding; do you dare take on PAP exposing your identity?

Again,are you living in the same Sinkie-land as I do?

I don't know what are you drivelling at?

And your last statement about Richard Wan destroyed TR? Where did you gets the idea from?

So,tell me how did the now defunct TR fold up?I am all ears.

Convince me that Richard Wan did not cause TR to kaput.

Go on ,please.

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
So,tell me how did the now defunct TR fold up?I am all ears.

Convince me that Richard Wan did not cause TR to kaput.

Go on ,please.

Rubish removed, don't want to repeat myself.

Now, you are the one that says Richard Wan destroyed TR and you want me to convince you he did not? What nonsense is that?

Ok, another day I will engage you on some other issues.