• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The sordid truth about Richard Wan

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubish removed, don't want to repeat myself.

Now, you are the one that says Richard Wan destroyed TR and you want me to convince you he did not? What nonsense is that?

Ok, another day I will engage you on some other issues.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20110827-296490.html

Moderator comes clean on TR's harassment tactics

The New Paper
Sunday, Aug 28, 2011

Above pic: Mr Richard Wan, one of the moderators of socio-political website Temasek Review Emeritus, said in an interview with The New Paper that he does not agree with certain things done by the website.

The details were confirmed yesterday by one of its moderators, Mr Richard Wan, or as he is known by his moniker "kojakbt". He said he wanted to "come clean".

So,if the moderator disagrees with the editors of TR than what must go and spill the beans to PAP prostitute press mah ? Wha lan eh !

Last edited: