• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The shocking truth about HAMAS!

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mean in this street fight israel is like stalingrad? Aren't hamas ppl invading israel? I am sure u mean nazi = israel hamas = russians but ur anlogy doesn't add up here.

Hamas isn't even invading Israel. They however only fired longer-range shoulder-held missiles at Israel which reached cities about 20km away. Its a normal departure from their basic rockets which had a much shorter range.

To say that Hamas is invading Israel, you say, has just revealed how much you hadn't really read the full report. Did you just scan through it?

And in the analogy using Stalingrad, I'm talking about an army who is high tech but ill equipped, and ill prepared for basic street fighting, vs a guerilla army who was not as ill equipped, but well motivated, and which understood the terrain. The result is that Nazi Germany got bogged down by the Russians for such a long period and were eventually defeated when Nazi Germany couldn't get themselves out of Stalingrad and were surrounded by Russian reinforcements.

In any case, the 2006 war against Hezbollah in Syria and Lebanon by Israel also failed because Israel was ill equipped for a street fight backed by fanaticism of Hezbollah who had many supporters believing that Israel is a sworn enemy, and one they will never surrender to. Hence Israel who had a dateline to fulfill, to win the war lost, while Hezbollah which could fight longer, won.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so clever. DOn't even understand the point I am trying to bring across.

WHy don't you ask the next US president to negotiate with Osama?

Hamas isn't Osama, how many times I have to tell you? I mean, read your history. Nazi Germany doesn't equate to Hamas in the first place.

I mean, first up, Nazi Germany had a permanent address; it was a country, a state, that another country can deliver bombs from above. Osama Bin Laden is in charge of an extremist organisation that is trans-national, one which has no permanent address.

And besides, Nazi Germany is secular; they had different levels of hostility towards the main religions. OBL's version of Islam is basically fundamentalist, and that's why they are pretty much apart, on a different level.

That's why you can't compare Nazi Germany to Al Qaeda. You are making this argument as simplistic as possible to suit yourself, when the problem is much more complicated. Its on the level of neo-conservatism really to reduce it to the most lowest common denominator. No wonder the neo-cons coin this silly term called "Islamic fascism", thinking this religion or any of the mainstream one is the inspiration for the idea of fascism when fascism in the first place is a secular political thought that discriminates people on basis of race and religion.

Do you work with someone that has VOW to destroy you and wipe you off from the face of the world, why can they work with Fatah and not Hamas, why can they the Israelis have peace with Egypt, as long as there are parties like Hamas that are bend on wiping Israel from the face of the earth there will never be peace ih that part of the world, you should ask the President of Iran he is the loudest in wanting Israel or jew to be wipe off period.

You also need to understand, why Muslim the peace loving type would never come out and protest in large # against suicide bombers after all they are of the same religion Islam, they have to support their own even if they know it is wrong it is written in their Koran.

The point is that isolating these parties don't work. You look at North Korea, Cuba and you realise that when US isolated them in the early part of the Bush administration, they became even more hostile.

China is another good example where after Nixon visited the country 2 years before he resigned, China decided to open up and introduce capitalism again into the country, and with that foreign investment and ideas.

And if you think we can't induce Hamas to moderate itself when we start talking to them, then look to the IRA in North Ireland, which also used sectarian reasons(they were Catholic) to oppose British rule. And yet after Bill Clinton invited Sinn Fein, Garry Adams to the US for talks and lectures, IRA begin to realise that an guerrilla war based on sectarian reasons may not be the best way. And since many Northern Irish citizens still wanted to be part of the UK, Sinn Fein began to re-assert control over the military wing. Tony Blair also realised this and heavily pursued peace talks, heavily involving Sinn Fein, IRA's political wing, in the process of diplomacy for peace in NI.

The result is that IRA has already full disarmed now, and is part of the political process. They are also now part of the grand coalition with their former sworn enemies. So who says one cannot induce a religious-based guerrilla movement to disarm and be part of the political process?

History has proven otherwise. And history has also proven that isolation don't work. In fact isolation makes rogue regimes, and sectarian insurgent movements even more extreme. They after all have to appeal with their base and in the absence of foreign, moderating influences, these parties and movements will only shift more to the extreme right.

Last edited:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hamas isn't Osama, how many times I have to tell you? I mean, read your history. Nazi Germany doesn't equate to Hamas in the first place.

I mean, first up, Nazi Germany had a permanent address; it was a country, a state, that another country can deliver bombs from above. Osama Bin Laden is in charge of an extremist organisation that is trans-national, one which has no permanent address.

And besides, Nazi Germany is secular; they had different levels of hostility towards the main religions. OBL's version of Islam is basically fundamentalist, and that's why they are pretty much apart, on a different level.

That's why you can't compare Nazi Germany to Al Qaeda. You are making this argument as simplistic as possible to suit yourself, when the problem is much more complicated. Its on the level of neo-conservatism really to reduce it to the most lowest common denominator. No wonder the neo-cons coin this silly term called "Islamic fascism", thinking this religion or any of the mainstream one is the inspiration for the idea of fascism when fascism in the first place is a secular political thought that discriminates people on basis of race and religion.

Who cares if they have permanent address? I am sure if US president talks to Al Qaeda nicely, they will put down their arms.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who cares if they have permanent address? I am sure if US president talks to Al Qaeda nicely, they will put down their arms.

As I said, Hamas is not Al-Qaeda. Do you know the difference, or are you trying to show me how simplistic you are?

First up, do you even know the fact that Hamas is shiite muslim, while Al-Qaeda is Sunni muslim? Its like you saying that Saddam Hussein had a role in 9/11 because like Osama he is an Arab muslim. That's what Bush asserted in 2002, and he was wrong.

Thus far, Al Qaeda is not Hamas. And unlike Hamas, Al-Qaeda has no political wing. Its goal is not to negotiate, its to kill all those who support America. Hamas now has a different agenda, being elected in 2006 to be the ruling party in the Palestinian parliament.

That's why Obama has pledged to destroy Al-Qaeda, and capture Osama. I support him strongly in both goals. In contrast though, with Hamas, its not the same because the situation over in Israel and Palestine is not similar to what is in Afghanistan right now. Different situation, different solutions. There's no uniformed approach in such a new political world.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I said, Hamas is not Al-Qaeda. Do you know the difference, or are you trying to show me how simplistic you are?

First up, do you even know the fact that Hamas is shiite muslim, while Al-Qaeda is Sunni muslim? Its like you saying that Saddam Hussein had a role in 9/11 because like Osama he is an Arab muslim. That's what Bush asserted in 2002, and he was wrong.

Thus far, Al Qaeda is not Hamas. And unlike Hamas, Al-Qaeda has no political wing. Its goal is not to negotiate, its to kill all those who support America. Hamas now has a different agenda, being elected in 2006 to be the ruling party in the Palestinian parliament.

That's why Obama has pledged to destroy Al-Qaeda, and capture Osama. I support him strongly in both goals. In contrast though, with Hamas, its not the same because the situation over in Israel and Palestine is not similar to what is in Afghanistan right now. Different situation, different solutions. There's no uniformed approach in such a new political world.

What the difference? Both are muslim terrorist blend on using violence to achieve their objectives.

I just can't comprehend the stupidity of your logic of talking to someone with a gun pointing at you and with the real intention of squeezing the trigger.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the difference? Both are muslim terrorist blend on using violence to achieve their objectives.

I just can't comprehend the stupidity of your logic of talking to someone with a gun pointing at you and with the real intention of squeezing the trigger.

Oh, no wonder. Now you revealed it, that's why it shows how ignorant you are about the difference between the two muslim groups. That's why you can't comprehend. You're truly simplistic.

That's why I have told you to read up and read more. If you can't, then you would never really understand why these differences, no matter how small it seems to you, make a lot whole lot of difference politically and in political negotiations.

I recommend you highly to read up all these stuff really. Otherwise I know you're arguing from a base that is based on the most lowest common denominator. And that's pretty much mistaken on your part, dude.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, no wonder. Now you revealed it, that's why it shows how ignorant you are about the difference between the two muslim groups. That's why you can't comprehend. You're truly simplistic.

That's why I have told you to read up and read more. If you can't, then you would never really understand why these differences, no matter how small it seems to you, make a lot whole lot of difference politically and in political negotiations.

I recommend you highly to read up all these stuff really. Otherwise I know you're arguing from a base that is based on the most lowest common denominator. And that's pretty much mistaken on your part, dude.

Who cares about their difference. the only good muslims are the dead muslims.

Tell me why should Israel talk to terrorist?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who cares about their difference. the only good muslims are the dead muslims.

Tell me why should Israel talk to terrorist?

Dude, either you read it up and open yourself to different possibilities, or you're not going anywhere arguing with me. I know the facts, and I know them deeply.

In contrast you're just only scooping the surface and think that's all you need to know. Wake up, dude.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude, either you read it up and open yourself to different possibilities, you're not going anywhere arguing with me. I know the facts, and I know them deeply.

In contrast you're just only scooping the surface and think that's all you need to know. Wake up, dude.

I never claim I know everything compare to you.

But I can tell your knowledge of this conflict is at best half-past-six contrary to your claim.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never claim I know everything compare to you.

But I can tell your knowledge of this conflict is at best half-past-six.

Oh, the irony. The simple who doesn't understand the difference between a Sunni muslim and a shiite one is saying that I have a half-past-six knowledge, when it is I who have presented more relevant facts to the case.

Oh the horror, the horror.

*chuckles and shakes head*

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, the irony. The simple who doesn't understand the difference between a Sunni muslim and a shiite one is saying that I have a half-past-six knowledge, when it is I who have presented more relevant facts to the case.

Oh the horror, the horror.

*chuckles and shakes head*

the question is never about the difference between different sect of Islam.

The question is the most basic fundamental common sense of never hold a pen and a gun while you talk regardless of religions

This simple principle you don't even know . How much do you know Hamas?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
the question is never about the difference between different sect of Islam.

The question is the most basic fundamental common sense of never hold a pen and a gun while you talk regardless of religions

This simple principle you don't even know . How much do you know Hamas?

If you don't even understand the basis of the basic stuff that lies in the heart of the current conflict, can you even understand what's going on in the first place?

Your assertion that says that since you have built the 2nd floor, without actually building the 1st one, shows that you know how to build both is simply a symbol for your argument now.

I mean, how much do you even know Hamas yourself? How much do you know what's a sunni muslim and a shiite one? Do you even understand the difference between Hamas and Al-Qaeda? Do you even understand that the geopolitical situation has changed drastically after the collapse of the Soviet union?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't even understand the basis of the basic stuff that lies in the heart of the current conflict, can you even understand what's going on in the first place?

Your assertion that says that since you have built the 2nd floor, without actually building the 1st one, shows that you know how to build both is simply a symbol for your argument now.

I mean, how much do you even know Hamas yourself? How much do you know what's a sunni muslim and a shiite one? Do you even understand the difference between Hamas and Al-Qaeda? Do you even understand that the geopolitical situation has changed drastically after the collapse of the Soviet union?

It takes 2 parties to build the 1st floor and not one. but the problem is there isn't any party you an co-operate at the moment.

So tell me what you know about Hamas and the current conflict

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
It takes 2 parties to build the 1st floor and not one. but the problem is there isn't any party you an co-operate at the moment.

So tell me what you know about Hamas and the current conflict

Enough to show an article that I have spoke in a similar vein with you for the last couple of days:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/04/israel-gaza-invasion-troops-hamas

Enough to know that doing the same old thing over and over again will not somehow produce a different result.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hamas isn't even invading Israel. They however only fired longer-range shoulder-held missiles at Israel which reached cities about 20km away. Its a normal departure from their basic rockets which had a much shorter range.

To say that Hamas is invading Israel, you say, has just revealed how much you hadn't really read the full report. Did you just scan through it?

And in the analogy using Stalingrad, I'm talking about an army who is high tech but ill equipped, and ill prepared for basic street fighting, vs a guerilla army who was not as ill equipped, but well motivated, and which understood the terrain. The result is that Nazi Germany got bogged down by the Russians for such a long period and were eventually defeated when Nazi Germany couldn't get themselves out of Stalingrad and were surrounded by Russian reinforcements.

In any case, the 2006 war against Hezbollah in Syria and Lebanon by Israel also failed because Israel was ill equipped for a street fight backed by fanaticism of Hezbollah who had many supporters believing that Israel is a sworn enemy, and one they will never surrender to. Hence Israel who had a dateline to fulfill, to win the war lost, while Hezbollah which could fight longer, won.

Look i didn't know which aspect of the anology u were referring to. Cos in the case of stalingrad, nazis were invading russia. Of course russians have the upper hand. It's their home terrain, they know it better. They are better equipped to deal with their russian winters etc.

So u simply meant 1 army is better equipped etc etc.

Anyway israel is better equipped but lousier in street fighting? I thought they had tons of experience. It's not very accurate to use stalingrad to compare right?

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is that crap piece of article all you can show when i probe you?

I thought you know a lot?

Hamas are the hardline group , their doctrine is the destruction of Israel period, no comprimse.

As muslim they like to say "God Willing", when they kill their own kind, but when it is none muslim they sing a different tune with mass protest.

Do you see any mass protest when they go on mass murder of their own.

By Waleed Ibrahim and Aseel Kami

Suicide bomber kills 35 at Baghdad shrine

Module body

Sun Jan 4, 2:21 PM

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A suicide bomber infiltrated a crowd of Shi'ite pilgrims and blew himself up, killing at least 35 people and wounding at least 79 at a Shi'ite shrine in Baghdad on Sunday, Iraqi officials said.

:confused::confused::confused:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hamas are the hardline group , their doctrine is the destruction of Israel period, no comprimse.

As muslim they like to say "God Willing", when they kill their own kind, but when it is none muslim they sing a different tune with mass protest.

Do you see any mass protest when they go on mass murder of their own.

By Waleed Ibrahim and Aseel Kami

Suicide bomber kills 35 at Baghdad shrine

Module body

Sun Jan 4, 2:21 PM

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A suicide bomber infiltrated a crowd of Shi'ite pilgrims and blew himself up, killing at least 35 people and wounding at least 79 at a Shi'ite shrine in Baghdad on Sunday, Iraqi officials said.

:confused::confused::confused:

the average number of Palestinian killed since the start of intifada number not more than 3 per day. Massacre? What massacre???

There are far more pressing issues for the world to focus on than to waste their time here.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the average number of Palestinian killed since the start of intifada number not more than 3 per day. Massacre? What massacre???

There are far more pressing issues for the world to focus on than to waste their time here.

Huh? when did i say "MASSACRE", or you mean the mass protest held world wide blaming Israel for Massacre which in their mind it happen but no fact to back it up.

:(:(:(

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the rape of gaza has just begun with the invasion of ground forces with their deadly and superior weapons of mass destruction - every non-israeli is an enemy. it's a massacre down there in the refugee camps.it's a genocide. a big neighbourhood bully decides to annihilate the whole street - the whole block, the whole city,the whole country - with massive weapons of destruction. the rape of gaza has begun.