• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The rise of pro-China Singaporeans and what it means for Singapore

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I interpret the above as "Woof, woof".
Let me add one more: "Woof, Woof, Woof".
Of course because you can only understand "Woof, Woof".
I summarize the above for you.
"Woof, woof".

I rest my case. Blackie and Winnie are really a pair made for each other (or each other's dick in their mouth). Thank you both for being so cooperative in demonstrating your stupidity.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope I did not fuck yr fuckeins mother...but I know u can't fuck anything n only be fucked by yr ChiCons masters dog as u r a fuckein eunuchs n fuckeins can only stoop lower
Hokkien Taiwan and Fujian region are warmongers fought the Jap, French, Evil BE to colonize the island.

Fucktonese are fishing villages never fought a war before or major crisis.... when evil BE to settle they bribed and corrupt Fucktonese HK and be their lap dogs....

Go fuck yrslf Fucktonese u...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rest my case. Blackie and Winnie are really a pair made for each other (or each other's dick in their mouth). Thank you both for being so cooperative in demonstrating your stupidity.
You cannot rest your soul because it's been sold to the devil by being a CCP traitor dog. You should learn more from this Tiong called Wang JiXian in my post:

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/th...eans-for-singapore.318279/page-5#post-3574176

Your Signature clearly states that "Singapore BELONGS TO Singaporeans who HAVE BALLS ONLY!" BUT YOU CLEARLY SHOWED THAT YOU HAVE NO BALLS IN MOST OF YOUR POSTS.

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CIA: Communists eat babies for breakfast (for the sake of the dumbfucks this is an analogy of the CIA lies)

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am pro-China but anti-CCP. The only way for China to become great is to get rid of CCP.
I think CPC is the only savior of China. Had KMT continue to rule the island, i had absolutely no doubt there will be no china today. I went Taiwan and told my driver my view, he agrees.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think CPC is the only savior of China. Had KMT continue to rule the island, i had absolutely no doubt there will be no china today. I went Taiwan and told my driver my view, he agrees.
Thank to the CCPee, tiong-cock is more fucked-up than ever.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nonsense, CCP is a soviet empire running dog. It has destroyed so much China history under Mao and only Taiwan retains much of the treasures kept by KMT. I have many Taiwanese friends agree with me as well.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
China’s peaceful rise in the last 30 years - the only nation to have ever achieved prosperity without firing a single shot!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China’s peaceful rise in the last 30 years - the only nation to have ever achieved prosperity without firing a single shot!

Nonsense. China's prosperity came from stealing others' IP and lying on the International stage.

Many said CCP China doesn't invade, but that is a lie. CCP China is in conflict with it's neighbours and it's occupied territories.

New video shows clash between Indian and Chinese troops on border​

A painful remembrance: 1962 Sino-India war and lessons India learnt. CCP China invaded India.​

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China was corrupted under past leaders but the generation under Xi is on the right path. Xi eliminated 90% of poverty, improve the livelihood of people, accelerated their technology and independence. Chinese pride has never been higher and Chinese have never been more united for the common good.

It is a sharp contrast to our government who has been telling you "your CPF is not your money", telling Singaporean there is no need for a degree, decimating local enterprises while government buys up everything foreigner, hire foreigners and even have different laws/ punishment for local and foreigners. We are weak, like the Qing dynasty and on the path to decline.
talk cock lah. xi removed previous corrupt officials from the jiang and hu factions but kept his own corrupt porlumpar officials in office. if he is so incorruptible why was his daughter spending prc taxpayer money on her elite education in harvard from 2010 to 2014? only bachelor of arts. wtf go all the way to harvard just to earn a b.a. moreover she had amdk bf and refused to go back to tiongcock. but was eventually forced to return. otherwise no funding for her elite lifestyle. who was funding her elite lifestyle in boston? additionally she had to use a different name (a pseudonym) to enroll in harvard. why? in order to hide from prc plying inquirers.

Last edited:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk cock lah. xi removed previous corrupt officials from the jiang and hu factions but kept his own corrupt porlumpar officials in office. if he is so incorruptible why is his daughter spending prc taxpayer money on her elite education in harvard? moreover she has amdk bf and refuses to go back to tiongcock. who is funding her elite lifestyle in boston?
The most important question for me is whether the dotter is chio or not. Got picture?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most important question for me is whether the dotter is chio or not. Got picture?
EacNVIeVcAA65UW.jpg

Xi Mingzhe was enrolled at Harvard University under a pseudonym and was protected by bodyguards at all times. She did her undergraduate degree and then returned to complete her post graduate degree.

If CCP China's education system is so good, why ALL the CCP government officials send their children to USA uni to study?