• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The #RidoutGate Mega-Thread!

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did Mambo say he rented out his family home but he made a net loss ?
maybe downgrading to HDB - private residential property owners (PPOs) and ex-PPOs are required to serve a wait-out period of 15 months after the disposal of their private properties

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at SnakeSham's casual dressing. He can even tuck out his shirt in Parliament. This shows that he knows he'll breeze through the whole saga for sure.

Last edited:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at SnakeSham's casual dressing. He can Tuck even out his shirt in Parliament. This shows that he knows he'll breeze through the whole saga for sure.

He wasn't very clear about the question as to whether he rented out his GCB and made an arbitrage profit by renting the State property.

First he said he put up the GCB for sale, but he didn't clarify if the GCB was finally sold. Then he went on to say that the family home (presumably the GCB) was rented out, but he didn't make a profit. And he kept harping on the money was coming from his past income/savings when he was a lawyer.

WTF is Mambo saying ?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
He wasn't very clear about the question as to whether he rented out his GCB and made an arbitrage profit by renting the State property.

First he said he put up the GCB for sale, but he didn't clarify if the GCB was finally sold. Then he went on to say that the family home (presumably the GCB) was rented out, but he didn't make a profit. And he kept harping on the money was coming from his past income/savings when he was a lawyer.

WTF is Mambo saying ?
Remember : If he tells a lie , he needs to cover up his lie with another 10 lies. Eventually,he will be caught lying.:biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

WTF is Mambo saying ?

Sorry I didn't follow the session. I just happened to see the part where he tucked out his shirt. I am not gonna waste my precious time watching that crap.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Screenshot_2023-07-03-22-10-16-03_3d9111e2d3171bf4882369f490c087b4.jpg

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe what he said.
I respect him for that.
Unlike VB and NEH who were apparently unhappy for the reduction in income.
However, VB and S should have done everything possible to clear actual and apparent conflict, or even the appearance of living in such a home while a Minister.
He may be very smart, and financially successful.
Any individual may wish to consider S and his ex wife, DS and his ex wife, and evaluate the stories and statements from those four.
Long time ago, I lost respect for DS, because he parked his Mercedes Benz in a location which blocked other motor vehicles from accessing the HDB car park in Toa Payoh. I asked one of those there to request the owner to move the motor vehicle. He told me that it belonged to the MP. I asked to speak to the MP.
I said to the honourable MP and learned friend, please move your motor vehicle so that we could drive through. There is one set of law and rules for all. You may not recall who I am, but I know his history: St. Michael's School, SJI, NJC, Raffles Hall at Bukit Timah for a few weeks and Law School at SU (just before it became NUS). And he "dropped out of orientation" at RH.
DS moved his Mercedes Benz.
I already left SG at that time, but was there to visit.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I love pap cockups...their way of explaining theirs ways out is basically digging a deeper hole for themselves...Shan now say he was poor etc etc..how is that relevant to his Ridout bungalow..n his son thing..got address or not?
Many of us who grew up in the 1960s and 1970s, were not from financially wealthy families.
For us and him, we likely believe that through or via education and paper qualifications and hard work, we will improve our standard of life.
As an aside, an individual has to make about $6 million a year, to be liable to pay $2 million in personal income taxes.
(Any of you residing in SG, able to provide a more accurate estimate)
Thank you

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of us who grew up in the 1960s and 1970s, were not from financially wealthy families.
For us and him, we likely believe that through or via education and paper qualifications and hard work, we will improve our standard of life.
As an aside, an individual has to make about $6 million a year, to be liable to pay $2 million in personal income taxes.
(Any of you residing in SG, able to provide a more accurate estimate)
Thank you
Wat talking U? N how is it relevant to the Snake? The snake should have just said he lost moolah n he not corrupt etcetc
..talk cock about being poor etc has no relevance to the Ridout Rd saga..

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that if the PAP government were to be or will be in the future, more forgiving of others, then perhaps, the citizens and residents will be more tolerant.
For example: JBJ, CSJ, the Aljunied GRC / WP / the software used to administer town council conservancy charges.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that if the PAP government were to be or will be in the future, more forgiving of others, then perhaps, the citizens and residents will be more tolerant.
For example: JBJ, CSJ, the Aljunied GRC / WP / the software used to administer town council conservancy charges.
Snake Shan n the ah neh with a women's name are damn hated because of their arrogance n inflated ego....it's no wonder the knives are out. If it weren't them being Pinky's pets... That would have been thrown to the wolves long ago... Anyway wat goes around comes around