• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The #RidoutGate Mega-Thread!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What a joke!:roflmao:

lel-teeth.gif

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would have thought the AGO is the appropriate body for this
Its suppose to be an independent organ of state and the national auditor and play a role in enhancing public accountability in the management and use of public funds and resources.
The AGO report its audit observations to the President, Parliament and the public through the Annual Report of the Auditor-General.
I'm certain they can conduct ad hoc audit like for this occcasion
Eating in a restaurant managed entirely by your father and not expecting better service/food is never prudent. Only idiots will believe.
Sinkies are treated like idiots.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. There should be a Committee of Inquiry headed by a Senior Supreme Court Judge.
I don't think anyone in sinkeepoo can be trusted to be impartial to the MIWs even if he or she is from the supremes up in high heaven.

Get an independent judge from a neutral country to pass judgment. :thumbsup:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This chow chee bye has been sleeping with both eyes closed in parliament. He kuah so mi lanjiao? Review? Check how much he’s stashed away in his bank account is it? Phua chee bye. Travesty of a man

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The adage hold true again and again, across continents, societies, ethnicities, ages, geography and centuries.

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
When there is smoke, there is fire.
I scratch your back, you scratch my back.

PAP's mantra
Money never enough.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KJ has written to Halimah asking for a COI, but it appears there has been only a deafening silence on her part.
I think she owes the public a reply as the elected President.
And WP , why so quiet?