• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The return of the infamous Sherine

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://returnofhelenawee94334141.blogspot.com/
:eek:

Orgasmic
Samster Join Date: Feb 2002
My Reputation:Points: 217 / Power: 8

BASTARD SHERINE aka INCREDIBLE HULK STRIKES AGAIN!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chao Ah Gua (by name of Helena 94334141) cheats guys' hard-earned money

PLEASE PASS THIS AROUND. I happened to chance upon this link while searching for more info about this Creature.

Ever since my hard-fought battle with Sherine exactly 5 years ago where it culminated in 12 policemen and 4 police cars dashing to the scene to "SAVE" my life, Sherine is BACK ( with a vengence )

My friend Donald just returned from the States where he was working for the last 10 years. Feeling notti and lonely in a new environment, he turned to chatlines.

He was staying alone in a condo. Heard this sweet voice on the other side of the phone telling him that she was looking for company and a new boyfriend. Remarked that she was a medical student in a local university ( oh no! )

They exchanged hp number and proceeded to communicate via phone. Sherine voice was sweet and she was horny and wet according to her own admission. Donald was an innocent young man who knows nut about the FL scene though he is a horny man like any other.

Sherine wanted to meet him in his condo along Bukit Timah. He was okay with it as he was alone in the condo at 5pm..

Ding-Dong! The door-bell rang. When Donald peeped through the door-hole, he cannot spot anyone. He had thought nothing of it and immediately flung over the door as he could not contain his hormones raging from underneath as a consquence of the phone sex that he had gotten with Sherine just moments ago.

Creature appeared from nowhere. The deameanour MATCHES the Hulk. The energised and re-charged notorious Incredible Hulk.

Mati liao.

Without any due, Sherine pushed her, I mean, HIS way into the private residence and demanded Donald to close the door, or else she, I mean, HE will shout molest.

Donald was flabberglasted. He just couldnt believe his eyes ( and ears ) His eyes were popping out and he stood there numbed, still recovering from the Tsunami that had reached his shore.

Sherine quickly found her way into the living room and sat down comfortably on the sofa.

Recovering from his temporary stroke, Donald asked if he had come to the WRONG house. Sherine was adamant and she, I mean HE seemed to be at ease, TOTALLY AT EASE in this sort of situation.

Y

Yoshitsune Minamoto

Bloody hell! This monster still around after all these years. The last time i saw the Sherine thread in the sex forum was like 4 years ago.