• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The REAL face of this Covid-19 farce

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Laid off due to COVID19
$370 raised of $750 goal

1586215382169.png

Donate nowShare

I got sick about 2 weeks ago, they didn’t have the testing at that time but told me to self isolate. So I did, then after I got laid off from both of my jobs due to the unessential lay offs.

I have tried filling unemployment multiple times but our state’s unemployment is so overloaded I can’t get a response or help filling.

Now I have no income to support my family, I am swallowing my pride and starting this fund to hopefully get us through until the stimulus checks are supposed to come. These are horrific times and my heart and prayers go out to everyone that has been effected. Much love to everyone and every little bit helps.

thank you.