• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The rainbow jersey makes people make mistakes

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is admitting his failures. He's saying that he has trouble dealing with the expectations that he has imposed upon himself as holder of the current world title.

This guy is definitely not a faggot he's one of the toughest cyclists out there currently.

Nobody who is weak in body or mind is going to be anywhere near to contesting for the win after 270km of riding. That's almost 7 hours in the saddle at very high intensities.
Verifiably he's not a homosexual. This is his partner :

1635659633152.png

I wouldn't mind some of that myself.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
World Tour cyclists ride non stop for 7 hours, rain or shine… covering 270km and climbing 5000m. Unless you can do it I wouldn’t call them any names. These guys are tougher than your commandos. I’m not surprised if Hypocrite can’t even drive for 270km.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where's Pogacar? He's more beastly compared to Alaphilippe.
The terrain is more suited to Alaphilipe who is a “puncher”, something like van der Poel. Pogacar demolishes everyone when there’s long continuous climbs. Unlike F1 when you get the same few guys all the time, the beauty of cycling is there are many more who can win a race if he plays it right and it is his day eg Richard Carapaz in Olympics