• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The rainbow jersey makes people make mistakes

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Preofessional cyclists are just a bunch of cheats.....

Image result for lance armstrong pic

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your postings no better than evil BE committed murders, atrocities in this world....

Bad tree bears bad fruits...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
These faggots are shameless ....they will do anything to further their agenda even destroying society in the process. This is wat is expected from mental cases. Look at how they misappropriated the word Gay...
I agree. homosexual is homosexual. gay is gay. use regular words to describe behaviours with already accurate terms in place. Whitewashing and spin doctoring. :thumbsdown:

They want to play each other's backside go right ahead. As long as no one is being forced into it, why should I care?

Stop dragging the rest of society in to wreck my dictionary and asking me to applaud.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are two types of world champions. The one off whose ambition is to be at the top just once like schooling, and the consistent performer.
It takes a huge amount of work to be at top. Messi was putting in 8 hours of training per day before he played professional football. And Salah of Liverpool was with his coach by 6 am every morning in Egypt.
The 1st type is 1 hit wonder. Maybe 2.

The 2nd is really a world champion.