• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The rain is making me moody...

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why. I wake up and don't feel energetic and don't feel like doing anything. I think it has been raining for 72hours? I feel down to see gloomy no sun weather. My little daughter is still sleeping and she is probably enjoying the cool and dark weather

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do some wine tasting and enjoy some art.
574EEA19-3CF8-45B8-A462-EE3DC5B94374.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was quite a number of years ago, but there was one time when Sinkieland kept raining for days and days without stopping. You could see the mist when you exhale.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That looks nice. Is it a real dog or a statue? My daughter just had her cereal and Milo breakfast and just ask me if I can bring her go swimming. I said no and told her she will get a cold.
I find it smusing whenever it rains, those in the pool scamper out! Rains does not make one sick.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That looks nice. Is it a real dog or a statue? My daughter just had her cereal and Milo breakfast and just ask me if I can bring her go swimming. I said no and told her she will get a cold.
that's my french bulldog baby. he's over 3 but behaves way better than sinkies who are approaching 69. it was raining in napa that day, and we caught some dry spell in between breakfast and lunch. frenchies are beloved dogs of napa wineries.
1576379593151.png

1576379628469.png

1576379647097.png

1576379683914.png

1576379730839.png

1576379713900.png

1576379746576.png

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was quite a number of years ago, but there was one time when Sinkieland kept raining for days and days without stopping. You could see the mist when you exhale.

yes, 40 years ago, in dec it would rain NONSTOP for weeks, stopping only a few hours then rain again HEAVILY, rain until the roads all broken up.....the climate has changed

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, 40 years ago, in dec it would rain NONSTOP for weeks, stopping only a few hours then rain again HEAVILY, rain until the roads all broken up.....the climate has changed

No... it's more recent, in the 2000s. Maybe another time in the late 1990s.