• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl sleep naked cuddle new pet anjing, who zhut zhut her neh ji until bruised & swollen. Samster anjing cum neh ji experts, pls advise?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
GIRL LETS PUPPY SLEEP ON BED, IT NURSES ON HER ‘MANGOES’
IMG-20230910-123551.jpg

A girl shared a story of how she brought home a pet puppy a few weeks back and decided to let the puppy sleep on her bed one night.

Advertisements
While that might seem like a normal thing any pet lovers will do, the girl mentioned that she messed up because she slept in her semi birthday suit that night due to the weather and the puppy then took her as its mother and tried to nurse on her ‘mangoes’.

Here is the story​

“Not long ago i got a puppy, and as a first time puppy owner, I’m still testing the waters with what to do. I’ve been following a lot of trainers, and almost every single one talks about training your dog to stay off furniture.

I thought nope, I want to cuddle with my new 3 month old puppy. Lots of people do it, and I see no reason why I shouldn’t.

About an hour and a half ago I went to get ready for bed. I did my nightly routine, and then went to get my puppy from her pen. Now, I sleep pretty much in my birthday suit.

Advertisements
I always did as I think pjs are too hot and uncomfortable. I’ve been sleeping with her two times before this and both times she’s gone directly to sleep by my feet on top of my covers, or on the other side of my bed, also by the feet.

We fell asleep after a while and I think that my puppy took me as my mother and went directly to nurse itself on my ‘mangoes’, biting the ‘tip’ while nursing itself.

So now I’m laying here and I have to get up in four hours. There’s a band aid on the tips of my mangoes, and it feels like someone punched the shit out of my ‘mangoes’ and also cutting it a little bit.

I feel like a moron for not only being in my birthday suit while I sleep with a dog in my bed, but also for sleeping in my birthday suit with a young hungry nursing puppy in my bed.

I don’t know if she thought it looked like her mother’s, or what she thought, but my god, I am never making this mistake again.”

Advertisements
Image source: unsplash.com

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why is she complaining? Could have been worse. The puppy might have stuck its nose in her cheebye and then died from the smell

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
GIRL LETS PUPPY SLEEP ON BED, IT NURSES ON HER ‘MANGOES’
IMG-20230910-123551.jpg

A girl shared a story of how she brought home a pet puppy a few weeks back and decided to let the puppy sleep on her bed one night.

Advertisements
While that might seem like a normal thing any pet lovers will do, the girl mentioned that she messed up because she slept in her semi birthday suit that night due to the weather and the puppy then took her as its mother and tried to nurse on her ‘mangoes’.

Here is the story​

“Not long ago i got a puppy, and as a first time puppy owner, I’m still testing the waters with what to do. I’ve been following a lot of trainers, and almost every single one talks about training your dog to stay off furniture.

I thought nope, I want to cuddle with my new 3 month old puppy. Lots of people do it, and I see no reason why I shouldn’t.

About an hour and a half ago I went to get ready for bed. I did my nightly routine, and then went to get my puppy from her pen. Now, I sleep pretty much in my birthday suit.

Advertisements
I always did as I think pjs are too hot and uncomfortable. I’ve been sleeping with her two times before this and both times she’s gone directly to sleep by my feet on top of my covers, or on the other side of my bed, also by the feet.

We fell asleep after a while and I think that my puppy took me as my mother and went directly to nurse itself on my ‘mangoes’, biting the ‘tip’ while nursing itself.

So now I’m laying here and I have to get up in four hours. There’s a band aid on the tips of my mangoes, and it feels like someone punched the shit out of my ‘mangoes’ and also cutting it a little bit.

I feel like a moron for not only being in my birthday suit while I sleep with a dog in my bed, but also for sleeping in my birthday suit with a young hungry nursing puppy in my bed.

I don’t know if she thought it looked like her mother’s, or what she thought, but my god, I am never making this mistake again.”

Advertisements
Image source: unsplash.com

Did the puppy also “nurse” her pussy when she sleep?