• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the plights of LTS's poor whinner

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Mating season of the nasty clones

so ah guan, how come u do not give INFRACTION when ur clones put up my li'l brother LEETAHSAR's hideout huh? how cum u dare not put up your own in BISHAN, huh nerd? so this is your FREE SPEECHES & HUMAN RIGHTS is it? your sgpolitics can be trusted or THRUSTED type huh?:confused::confused::confused:

What the fuck are you going on about?

Are you taking drugs?

Why do gays like to take drugs??

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
did samleong censor the 2 bitches pic or is there something wrong with my pc? but i could see he doesn't censore my li'l brother's funny pics.

samleong, hope u r a neutral host and not a neutered one. we trust ur integrity but please don't make us THRUST u for your bias or prejudices.:mad:

You don't understand the meaning of slander, do you? If not for the kangaroo house, you will be sued! wangpartyeatshit or no wayangpartyeatshit! .....lol....lol