• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The PAP IB, who are they and what is their motivation?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although some of their arguments are laughable and not grounded in reality, they are v passionate with their task and are full on about it.

Who are they? and why are they doing it? Do they really feel pap is good for spore?

It sometimes helps to understand the nature of the beast.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nobody pays me. I extol the virtues of the PAP for the simple reason that they are doing the right thing when it comes to making Singapore successful.

The stress levels may go down with some other government in charge but so too will the value of the SGD, your property values and your salaries.

In NZ, there are a multitude of migrant communities. Almost all of these communities have to start over when they arrive....looking for a job, building up their credit rating so they can borrow money to buy a house and a car etc.

One community stands out... the Sinkie community. Thanks to sound management of the country by the PAP, they arrive cash rich. They can buy a house and still have $400,000 in the bank and this is even before they have touched their CPF. Most don't work or if they do it's a hobby rather than a necessity.

When the South Africans, the Malaysians, the Thais and the Indians covert their Rands, their Bahts, their Rupees and their Ringgits to NZD, they're left with small change. When the SGD dollar is converted, there is no loss. Often, there is a gain.

When I converted SGD to NZD, it was 75 SGD cents to 1 NZD. A million dollar home here would cost only SGD750,000.

This is why I support the PAP. I take a global view of the performance of the government and I realise that the PAP has helped me tremendously on the world stage.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody pays me. I extol the virtues of the PAP for the simple reason that they are doing the right thing when it comes to making Singapore successful.
You benefit indirectly from pap ib online traffic on this website. Without the pap ib to incite anger, this forum would be dead boring.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although some of their arguments are laughable and not grounded in reality, they are v passionate with their task and are full on about it.

Who are they? and why are they doing it? Do they really feel pap is good for spore?

There are White Scum IB and there are fake 40%.

For the former, it's pro-White Scum first.

For the latter, it could be pro/anti anything, but definitely not pro-Singapore/Singaporean first. Example, one could be anti-mandatory death penalty, pro-gay, anti-WP (now), anti-SDP (then). Either consciously or not, they distract true pink Singaporeans from reclaiming what little is left of this island.

It's not easy to tell one from the other, so normally I group both of them as no.1 enemy of all true pink Singaporeans.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ask ah kinana n dat fishy fella 2 cum clean wif it ...

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one can hazard a intelligent guess on why they are doing it?

You look at their postings, usually it is to stir shit up.

But dont they realise they are damaging chinkpore by angkat the pappys come what may?

Civil society can never grow if we have the IB around.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The stress levels may go down with some other government in charge but so too will the value of the SGD, your property values and your salaries.

One community stands out... the Sinkie community. Thanks to sound management of the country by the PAP, they arrive cash rich. They can buy a house and still have $400,000 in the bank and this is even before they have touched their CPF. Most don't work or if they do it's a hobby rather than a necessity.

This is why I support the PAP. I take a global view of the performance of the government and I realise that the PAP has helped me tremendously on the world stage.

If sinkapore was a better place, you wouldn't have your plan B home in NZ.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP IB does not exist. They are just a bunch of PAP supporters who are finding comfort among each other in the face of huge opposition supporters camping on the internet. Every organization have their supporters.

I reckon it will be very toxic and undemocratic to shut them off. We need to hear their views too because at the end of the day, we will all get effected equally.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Snake Times actually quoted NEH admitting to their propaganda actions and it was in the papers. It was a few years back. You will have difficulty finding it online but microfilm search will yield results. How lian NEH spoke agst sites (SBF implied) with much vehemence. Ho Ching many years ago when she became head of TH also talked like how she would squash people who talked back like her like cockroaches. All in the archives of Snake Times. Anyone wants to do a political thesis about PAP and their crap talk will find them there.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thank you for the article BigFxxk. I never read them before or knew about such happenings.

I see nothing wrong engaging those who hold different views regarding how Singapore should be run and explaining the rationale behind govt policy.

It's called "healthy debate" and it enables those who look to the internet for information to see both sides of the story so they can make up their own minds.

Opposition rhetoric should not enjoy a monopoly on line. If it did, it would make cyberspace just as unbalanced as the main stream media.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
totally agree with you on this topic mate.

But sometimes, the 'logic' of the IB is just too weird.

I see nothing wrong engaging those who hold different views regarding how Singapore should be run and explaining the rationale behind govt policy.

It's called "healthy debate" and it enables those who look to the internet for information to see both sides of the story so they can make up their own minds.

Opposition rhetoric should not enjoy a monopoly on line. If it did, it would make cyberspace just as unbalanced as the main stream media.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
emotions show humanity and we are humans arent we not :smile:

take it easy bro. money is many things but it isnt everything.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree with you on this but I don't agree with the government needing to form a cyber battalion to combat negative views. They might also be engage in squashing healthy political discussion.

On another note, I take notice that Opposition supporters for the past year have declined into school yard politics.