• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The PAP’s Terrifying process of choosing Singapore’s next PM

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Oligarchs appoint the PeeM so that he can take care of their business and allow them to make obscene amounts of money in quiet and peace. Oligarchs like Kwas, Lees, Wees, etc don't care to approve the next PeeM. They only care that the Lee family who fronts for them will take care of this aspect. eg. when GCT was appointed as PeeM, they never needed to approve him because they know he was put in place by their man LKY, and hence will make sure business continues as usual. The next PeeM appointed by Gay Loong will also look after their interest. So, no need to approve.
Or the next president will be from the oligarchs again. Like the last one KFC

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guilible, any oppo party offering real challenge will be counter by GMS led wayang team to split votes, plus smearing from FAP, so in ur dreams

You forgot PAP has made a new nemesis in the year 2017. Besides the racist presidential installation, LWL & LSY are waiting for the right moment to strike real hard which may mark a new era in Singapore political landscape. SAM need to up his server bandwidth when the time comes.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Stupid sinkies have allowed sinkieland to degenerate to the situation we are in today. Where the pap is lord and king over everyone and everything in the country. They look after their own, appoint cronies to perpetuate their interests. Yet, 70% are in slumberland.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid sinkies have allowed sinkieland to degenerate to the situation we are in today. Where the pap is lord and king over everyone and everything in the country. They look after their own, appoint cronies to perpetuate their interests. Yet, 70% are in slumberland.
70% are lau auntie and lau uncles who constantly ask PAP for alms. My neighbour is one of those stupid people who has nothing to do but dance to PAP tunes everytime there were PAP events in the neighbourhood.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing more terrifying than leaving such an important decision to the masses. All is well sirs fret not. :smile:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are we really sure that Hongyi is going to be the PM one day? Even LHL cant be that blind to how ridiculous this will be.
you fail to see House of Lee's predicament - after 50 years their power base is ending. Would anyone willingly relinquish all this power? Don't ever underestimate the insatiable neediness of the rich and powerful

For sure the first couple has been engineering something. The siblings' revelations during the 38 oxley saga is already very telling.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Oligarchs appoint the PeeM so that he can take care of their business and allow them to make obscene amounts of money in quiet and peace. Oligarchs like Kwas, Lees, Wees, etc don't care to approve the next PeeM. They only care that the Lee family who fronts for them will take care of this aspect. eg. when GCT was appointed as PeeM, they never needed to approve him because they know he was put in place by their man LKY, and hence will make sure business continues as usual. The next PeeM appointed by Gay Loong will also look after their interest. So, no need to approve.

That is why, in name only, anything they put up in the name of being democratic is sELECTED; read the lips carefully!!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Quite likely there will be no next PM after LHL.

My prediction is the next GE will be a shambles for PAP. LHL and HC will pass new laws to effectively make Singapore a monarchy. That's the direction they are going.

Think about it. Why is it GCT is the one pushing for them to select the next leader? Why is LHL silent on this?

Clearly LHL has NO INTENTION whatsoever to relinquish power.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
70% are lau auntie and lau uncles who constantly ask PAP for alms. My neighbour is one of those stupid people who has nothing to do but dance to PAP tunes everytime there were PAP events in the neighbourhood.

Does your neighbour do the Rhumba or the line dance....this are the people, who sees anything connected to the PAP they get wet between their legs if they are a woman, or ejaculate, if that is a man...anything in higher rank, they go into ecstasy..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sadly, my ‘secret squirrel’ disclosed that CCS will be the next PM. And latter’s only too happy to warm the seat.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He doesn't wish to step down yet but why did he make an announcement of stepping down. Isn't it interesting.

Many think it is to bs the public. I don't think so. There could be far more pressing reason. No no ... Not Health reason
Quite likely there will be no next PM after LHL.

My prediction is the next GE will be a shambles for PAP. LHL and HC will pass new laws to effectively make Singapore a monarchy. That's the direction they are going.

Think about it. Why is it GCT is the one pushing for them to select the next leader? Why is LHL silent on this?

Clearly LHL has NO INTENTION whatsoever to relinquish power.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
you fail to see House of Lee's predicament - after 50 years their power base is ending. Would anyone willingly relinquish all this power? Don't ever underestimate the insatiable neediness of the rich and powerful

For sure the first couple has been engineering something. The siblings' revelations during the 38 oxley saga is already very telling.

They will never relinquish the power. The only way that they will leave is if people take to the streets.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
He doesn't wish to step down yet but why did he make an announcement of stepping down. Isn't it interesting.

Many think it is to bs the public. I don't think so. There could be far more pressing reason. No no ... Not Health reason

It makes 100% sense to me. Obviously, the goal of him and Whore Jinx is to put Hongyi in one day. Also, Hongyi cannot immediately be the successor to him, or else the whole world will scream nepotism. So, by stepping down and then putting in a seat warmer, and later the seat warmer gives way to Hongyi, he can at least say that its not nepotism. Just like Old Fart inserted Wooden between himself and Gay Loong.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It makes 100% sense to me. Obviously, the goal of him and Whore Jinx is to put Hongyi in one day. Also, Hongyi cannot immediately be the successor to him, or else the whole world will scream nepotism.
Seriously Hongyi does not need to be the PM to hold on to power. He can go the Temasek route. A weak PM, obedient president and a full parliament of well fed MPs will ensure nothing stands in Chairman Li's way to do whatever the fuck he wants

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
They will never relinquish the power. The only way that they will leave is if people take to the streets.

If people take to the streets SGD will drop liek a stone. And if it continues with riots and unrest for months....bye bye singapore. By then I am sure you will be one of those to get out of the country despite all the bravado talk about helping the country lah, it is my country and what not shit. And say bye bye to your investment properties also.