• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The only way to send a message to the PAP is to void or abstain your vote!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Success in Politics really need a lot of patience and determination. Just imagine if LTK reads in this forum you wanna spoil your votes, how discouraged he will be :smile:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Success in Politics really need a lot of patience and determination. Just imagine if LTK reads in this forum you wanna spoil your votes, how discouraged he will be :smile:

Hougang voters will keep LTK there. PAP will be relieved at the status quo. We need more abstaining votes.

WTF! I am beginning to sound like Chinawhore pimp "besotted" calling for more PRC imports!:mad:

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see that in many elections past. Who vote for whom. And who void his vote. They are just the void, like ghosts, who cares they draw a tortoise or write "fuck pap" on the ballot, the counting officer only throw it into another pile. Pappies and their lackeys do a celebration dance, at least the void votes did not go oppos way. The best way is to vote oppos, great way to kick the balls of the ones you dislike the most - cabinet ministers, WKS, Gayloong, MBT. They will probably win, but only for now, but in PAP books, you better not be the one with the smallest majority. I remember Aline Wong who cried, not because she won the election but her votes were down.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will probably win, but only for now, but in PAP books, you better not be the one with the smallest majority. I remember Aline Wong who cried, not because she won the election but her votes were down.

You are WRONG! MahTheFucker always gets the lowest votes among the GRC's MPs. That's why he hate his constituents. His ward is the worst in everything concerning standards! How many terms had he served?:cool:He is going to win again. Why not let him win with a landslide of abstained votes? How's that from a MOLE?:rolleyes:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
u can say what u want or think what u want. a lot of people out their who are wise enough will vote for oppo than to abstain their vote. abstain mean give up!!! u loser!!!

I remember how during the end of a reservist stint's briefing, we were asked the standard "Any questions?" And for the first time ever, even the most por lumpar, that included the officers, kept mum. We were fed up and had lost respect for the trainers. Pissed off the conducting major who kicked away a chair infront of him. Now that's abstaining...your call????

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason why you are in this forum is becos Straits Time is PAP newspapers. Void your votes is to read the same ST shit news. Vote wisely you get peoples' view ST newspapers. Get it dickheads!

I take it you are under Tampines GRC then. Personally my view is that all void votes will be in their favour. Don't forget it's winner takes all.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
my honest views :

ppl that void their vote is worse than ppl that vote for pap.

wait for 5 years for GE to come and void your vote? dun sabo. spore is screw if lots of ppl void their votes instead of showing pap the middle finger n vote for oppo.

a certain pap dog here that always encourages 3 or more cornered fight will be happy to promote the idea of voiding your vote.

dun need to think anymore, just vote for any oppo that comes to your constituency.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised that there are still idiots out there who think that spoiling their votes will teach the PAP a lesson. Spoiling a vote is as good as NOT VOTING and throwing away one of the few precious rights of SINGAPORE CITIZENS still remaining.

People who void or spoil their votes are brainless idiots because the chance to vote is hard to get considering the numerous walkovers in the last GE and in some countries people have fought and died solely for the right to vote.

One either votes for the PAP because you like more of the same crap in the next 5 years. If you don't then vote against the PAP. Voiding or spoiling the vote serves absolutely no purpose in the 1st past the post system.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Voiding yr vote is an act of cowardice! If you think yr past 42 years have changed for the better, then have the courage to vote PAP. But if you think you have suffered, then vote for the Opp - any Opposition. Change is always in the unknown, but if you want change, you must have the courage to go for change. Voiding a vote is abstaining. That's sitting on the fence, and cowardly. Vote with yr balls.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey..anyone agrees that the PAP will be more than happy to see a 40% abstained votes figure?

Of course the PAP would be more than happy. They get to own the entire Parliament and screw all of you for the next 5 years.

In the Singaporean context, a vote spoilt = a vote for the PAP.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the way things are going, a little divine intervention would be welcomed too. If he can rise from the dead and contest a constituency, I am sure he will get 100% of the vote. :smile:

U are a fucking retard. If Adolf Hitler contested your constituency against the PAP, u vote for him, understand?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A lot of pple seem to have a case against GMS. I know he does a lot of stupid things from time to time but I seriously think he isn't half bad when we compare him to the likes of idiots like CSJ, James Gomez and Ling How Doong. UFO Goh just needs a better script writer before the GE and he'll be fine.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey..anyone agrees that the PAP will be more than happy to see a 40% abstained votes figure?
as long as dey win ...

n dey wil even declare it as wif overwhelming majority! ...

ah loon wil b so happy wif himself n laffing like crazy dat he had fixed peasants once again ... :rolleyes:

Last edited: