• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Online Citizen: hitman/ mercineries? I would like to know if The Online Citizen website disclosed if an article that they published is in return

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Online Citizen: hitman/ mercineries?

I would like to know if The Online Citizen website disclosed if an article that they published is in return for fees paid.

I have respected TOC content as independent journalism and perhaps paid for by advertisements, i.e. with an element of democracy based on how many actually click on content that they write or from donated articles which readers like me might submit with no request for copyright fees.

Now however, I have just discovered that they have a 'pay us to cover' feature which implies that some of the content on their site is sponsored, which readers should be made aware of and also perhaps informed about.

Otherwise, how to trust TOC content as independent and credible if it can be swayed by private payment and also the reason for the article not first and foremost societal good, but actually propaganda paid for by a buyer with an objective not necessarily in line with independent journalism/ societal good.
https://store.theonlinecitizen.com/product/pay-for-toc-to-produce-a-feature-story/

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fatfuck terry Xu says he needs the money for pork chops as he and his gayfuck buddy Jolovan wham are on a zero carbo bodybuilder diet.

6863B167-F8CD-4C89-9961-E4ED392786EB.jpeg
8B39AB1F-6A74-4028-9265-CAA4DE4483F7.jpeg
965A8B19-9149-4BB5-B1EF-180BA1FB7855.jpeg
A4CF70DD-63F6-44B1-A11E-41F575A7FC89.gif

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xtian church ask to publish hit piece against lgbt you think terry will write? :rolleyes:

He is Terry Xu. He writes only objective articles. Be like Terry. He will not write articles that make lgbt community angry because he will make whammy and roy angry. That will further deplete his followers.

andrewteo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If by now you still do not know TOC’s Terry Xu is a hardcore SDP supporter with people like Kirsten han and Jolovan, you are likely not been spending enough time online.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Otherwise, how to trust TOC content as independent and credible if it can be swayed by private payment and also the reason for the article not first and foremost societal good, but actually propaganda paid for by a buyer with an objective not necessarily in line with independent journalism/ societal good.
FB_IMG_1562596262505.jpg

Please hor, Botak Terry Xu very righteous. He received no payment but he won't mind donations or funds raised from hosting drinking sessions. You happily give one hor but since you give he would naturally not write anything bad about you lor.

Last edited: